The UFC couldn't trust Cruz so they waited

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is why the main event hasn't been announced. They can't rely on months of promotion for Cruz.

His name is what it is, if he's healthy close to the card he'll get the fight. Also, waiting longer allows the UFC to get them to fight for cheaper. They use the fighters against each other to get the cheapest deal.

Good. Time for the real bw goat to get his belt back.

Dom doesnt deserve it he only fights titlefights, he needs to prove himself against a top contender, before that i have no interest seeing TJ vs Dom.

Dom doesnt deserve it he only fights titlefights, he needs to prove himself against a top contender, before that i have no interest seeing TJ vs Dom.
Truth, let hiM get knocked out by Lineker to prove he’s worthy enough to get knocked out by Dillashaw.

Good. Time for the real bw goat to get his belt back.
tenor.gif

It's time for Snake's Revenge

Truth, let hiM get knocked out by Lineker to prove he’s worthy enough to get knocked out by Dillashaw.
I dont know if John can get it done but i would love that, my favorite BW.

I swear to fuck if the UFC tries to put Dominick Cruz on UFC 230, I am going to tweet both the UFC and Cruz, voicing my displeasure.

The goof probably just smartened up and realized Cruz shouldn't be fighting for the belt.

This is why the main event hasn't been announced. They can't rely on months of promotion for Cruz.

His name is what it is, if he's healthy close to the card he'll get the fight. Also, waiting longer allows the UFC to get them to fight for cheaper. They use the fighters against each other to get the cheapest deal.

Do you live stream UFC PPV's or do you pay for UFC PPV's?

Does GSP deserve to flop around classes, picking title fights?

Does GSP deserve to flop around classes, picking title fights?
Well he doesnt but also brings UFC money, there is no reason to give Cruz this kind of accolade he has been dominant in the past but was most of it injured. GSP is a legend who is picking a few fights to make money and with his track record he kinda deserves it.

As long as it is not a title fight, it's fine. But i think we all know the UFC can't possibly imagine not giving Cruz an immediate title shot upon his return(s), every 2 years or so...

On a more serious note, if Dillashaw is to fight there are contender to choose from, first of them being Moraes in my opinion.

I swear to fuck if the UFC tries to put Dominick Cruz on UFC 230, I am going to tweet both the UFC and Cruz, voicing my displeasure.

What if it was Cruz vs Jon Jones?

The only mention of Cruz headlining 230 was in a wastelanded thread.

If the UFC doesn't trust Cruz (which they shouldn't), why even give him a title shot right now? TJ vs Cruz 2 is a great fight, but it won't be a huge draw, and if Cruz wins you'll just go back to having the division frozen in place while the champ takes one fight every three years. Have Cruz prove he can fight on a reasonable schedule before giving him another sniff at the title.

Dillashaw wont be fighting at 230. Helwani has confirmed the main event will be a Interim title fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back