TJ Dillashaw vs Henry Cejudo to headline UFC 230 (rumour)

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just come across this looking likely tbh

http://raw-daily.com/have-the-ufc-j...eadliner-for-their-biggest-event-of-the-year/

However, despite doing an incredible job at keeping the true main event a secret as of yet, it appears the UFC has accidentally offered a telling clue. A recent Facebook advertisement for the event has featured a photo of current UFC Bantamweight Champion TJ Dillashaw all but confirming a super fight between Dillashaw and UFC Flyweight Champion Henry Cejudo will headline the card.

g0ska31sm7o11.png

Last edited by a moderator:
TJ will absolutely destroy this poor man

Will demonstrate how smart Mighty Mouse was for ducking TJ like the plague

Yeah, I'm not terribly interested in seeing this one either. Didn't think DJ had anything for TJ, and Cejudo definitely doesn't have anything for TJ. Cejudo seems like a nice enough guy that it doesn't even give the excitement of watching the bad guy get slept, just gonna be sad to watch.

What? It is so weak for UFC 230 card just look at the card. I mean if it was TJ vs DJ or TJ vs Dom it could be but, Henry is not enough for UFC 230.

Respect to Henry for moving up to fight the champ.

I don't see it paying off for him though.

I dunno if I want to see them fight at 135. And TJ dropping to Flyweight on short notice is not a smart idea.

Shows how desperate they are. A 'superfight' where one of the guy has yet to defend a title he just won.

<36>

I think that would be a great matchup. I wouldn't pay for it, but it's a great matchup

Lol

pathetic matchmaking from clueless WME

doing it for the $

If Cejudo were to step up and win would that be the end of 125lbs?

I would love to see this fight and my money's on Cejudo, but this rumour ain't true, LOL!

Thats so beta using a gif of a girl to show your thoughts on the matter.
Anyways to the subject at hand, sounds like a good fight. TJ is proving himself to be one of the future GOATS

Thats so beta using a gif of a girl to show your thoughts on the matter.
Anyways to the subject at hand, sounds like a good fight. TJ is proving himself to be one of the future GOATS

Ok here's a man just for you.

tumblr_m6vljxQ8jk1r7cs8z.gif

This isn't the superfight they're thinking it is. It would've been TJ-DJ (even that wouldn't have done more than 300,000 buys) had Johnson not lost, and only because Mighty Mouse was on a really long winning streak.

"Superfights" are only superfights when the champions are deemed unbeatable, but Cejudo just barely won a split decision over Johnson, and lost to Benavidez not too long ago.

I have a hard time calling this a superfight. Seems like that term has lost all meaning.

Would be the shittest main event imaginable for what is supposed to be one their biggest shows of the year.

Surely that is just a picture from last years MSG show though?

Last edited:
Back