For all those who are impressed by Yoel Romero’s in-octogen-backflips.

Literally nobody on Sherdog was impressed by them. We can all do better.

By1SmlgeV9MyHCBppQ12lRVjvcSoWQLr_XucdmXYDDk.gif

giphy.gif

A real black belt in redneck fu. I heard about these guys.

More proof MMA is a C level athlete wasteland

That F level athlete in the video can do what we consider "elite" athlete in mma

Lebron James with one week of training would beat DC

More proof MMA is a C level athlete wasteland

That F level athlete in the video can do what we consider "elite" athlete in mma

Lebron James with one week of training would beat DC

Tiger Woods with 2 weeks of training would smash and ragdoll Yoel.

This was already on Tosh.o. "fat people doing athletic things"

That dude was a former parkour I read on reddit who got fat cause he got severely depressed. He learned all those skills when he was skinny and kept them. Obviously hes athletic too. Fighting is unlike any other sport though. More than just being fast or strong. You have to be tough as shit. As Tyson says "everybody has plan until they get punched in face." And being tough mentally in one sport doesnt carry over to another necessarily, especially one where they kneeing you in the nose, punching and shin kicking your chin or breaking your arm. Be interesting to see how far Greg Hardy gets. Anybody can be the hammer, but lets see how he reacts when hes the nail and hes the one getting his ass kicked. Im sensing not too well. Hes used to being a bully and being alpha in any physical encounter. Dont think hell react too well to a dude who doesnt fold in the first round. Also how does he react when hes bone tired with a dude on top of him punching his dome. His A level athrleticsm wont help him in any of those scenarios. Thats where his heart comes into play, and sherdoggers...not everybody has the heart for fighting regardless of their jumping ability, nice muscles, 40 time or bench press.

Hell, the best wheelchair basketball player in the world would sleep prime Fedor with 3 weeks of cardio kickboxing classes

C'mon man...I know I am a stranger to you but don't insult my intelligence THAT much! We all know the #10 wheelchair basketball player with at most 3 weeks of Tae Bo would outclass Fedor in every conceivable way.

Fedor couldn't get into this kinda shape if his life depended on it...which it would fighting #10 wheelie man.
-3ryz2.gif

Meh . It is way more entertaining when they fail.
ConsiderateQuarterlyGelada-size_restricted.gif

T3gpSaw.gif

Celebration_backflip_fail.gif

Mma_e87439_1318902.gif

Back