The UFC did Curtis Blades dirty

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
matching him up with ngannou again

Most people would argue the opposite - they did Francis dirty

Again though, we don't really know what improvements Francis made since UFC 220. We'll see his TDD get tested, and his cardio as well. This will be 5 rounds with a guy who is known for having an iron chin and great wrestling.

Never a good idea to lock yourself in the cage with a man who has the facial features of a neanderthal.
Curtis Blaydes.PNG

If Ngannou fights like he fought against Lewis, maybe not.

For real ?

Can't remember if #1 was good...

Well he wanted to keep fighting when the doctor stopped it. When asked how many fingers the doctor was holding up he grabbed the doctor’s hand and answered correctly. He wanted to keep fighting, this is just a continuation of the last fight more than anything else imo.

Did him dirty?

He gets to revenge his only loss which only came because of a cut

Curtis will probably be KO'd cold this time as Ngannou is not only better but also he'll be confident this time around as he already has a dominant W over him and knows what to expect.

IMG_2250-300x200.jpg

giphy.gif

Curtis will probably be KO'd cold this time as Ngannou is not only better but also he'll be confident this time around as he already has a dominant W over him and knows what to expect.

IMG_2250-300x200.jpg

giphy.gif
confident? I would think the opposite after the Stipe whooping and horrid timid performance against the Black Beast.

Before UFC 226, Blaydes was saying that he wanted to rematch with Ngannou again if he couldn't get a title shot. How is granting his wish "doing him dirty?"

Most people would argue the opposite - they did Francis dirty

Again though, we don't really know what improvements Francis made since UFC 220. We'll see his TDD get tested, and his cardio as well. This will be 5 rounds with a guy who is known for having an iron chin and great wrestling.

Never a good idea to lock yourself in the cage with a man who has the facial features of a neanderthal.
View attachment 441413
show me a gourd that Curtis couldn’t bite clean through

I hate pointless rematches, and I don’t understand why UFC doesn’t just give Ngannou an actual rebound fight instead of trying to bury him. HW is shallow as ever, he’s clearly marketable and young enough to still be around for a few years, and they’re smashing his confidence into pieces.

Furthermore, if they’re doing it out of spite (for the two lackluster performances Francis put in this year), what good will it do them if he wins (thereby derailing Blaydes)?

If he loses and leaves to Bellator / Rizin, he’ll actually be made into a star, and UFC will be booking Werdum-Overeem 4 because everyone else is old / suspended / injured.

It's gonna be some black on black crime

Curtis Blaydes asked for this fight. He said himself in more than one interview that if he didn’t get the shot he wanted Stipe or a rematch with Ngannou. They tried to give him Stipe on the Denver card and Stipe turned it down. So, they went to Ngannou.

I picked Blaydes in the first.
I think it's a good chance for him to wipe that stain off of his record.

If he loses, it kills his momentum. If he wins, that's 3 losses in a row for Ngannou. They should have held off a little longer on this rematch and booked Curtis vs Volkov instead of Black Beast (whose back is probably gonna fail him again) and gave Ngannou someone like Taivasa. UFC is totally dropping the ball with these HW match-ups.

Hopefully Curtis keeps winning and gets a shitle tot in 2019.

Back