Where can I buy Proper 12 in the States?

ProPROpro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I would buy Khabib's non-alcoholic grape juice if he put it out too. Can't wait for Oct 6th!

i hear machida is a good source
4049892769_b8e30a91af_o.jpg

Im not gonna lie, when i was at my local (rather large) wine and spirits liquor store, I looked for it but they did not have Conors irish wiskey. This was yesterday.
On a side note, i did find MacGregor Scotch Wiskey.

Whiskey makes bad ideas seem like good ideas.

Honestly, why are people so interested in a whiskey he put his name on? Is he some master distiller in his spare time?

Would you be as interested if Bisping came out with his own stout?

look in the aisle where they sell the shittiest liquor In the store.

@ralphus1 - Conor is a master of everything he tries.

I’d be interested if Bisping put out his own line of glasses.

@ralphus1 - Conor is a master of everything he tries.

I’d be interested if Bisping put out his own line of glasses.

Seems like every band is coming out with their own coffee or booze, fighters evidently aren't any different.

Looking forward to drinking Cain Tequila and having a big meal at Matt Hughes' Country Breakfast and Bait Shop.

Honestly, why are people so interested in a whiskey he put his name on? Is he some master distiller in his spare time?

Would you be as interested if Bisping came out with his own stout?
Well, considering the most famous stout in the world is also Irish. No, I would not.

Bisping irritates me too much to try out his line of historical British floral table clothes. I would be down for a Mark Hunt islander beer though.

@irish_thug - Demetrious Johnson’s Little People Accessories. They specialize in high chairs. There’s also a funhouse.

I want to try it.

Back