What if Yoel....

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Would go to 205 and fight Bones? He is anyway struggling to make 185.

This would be a great, great fight. Quite a frame difference but Yoel is a monster. Bones too.

That would be the most tainted fight ever. And they could hype it up. "Jones snitches on Yoel"

What If Yoel went to 205 to fight Bones?

Then it would be Yoel vs Bones at 205.

If Whittaker can mitigate him, Bones can destroy him, imo.

One of the best fights that UFC could possibly put together.

Also would be very interesting to see if Yoel could take down Jones, something that even DC wasn't really able to do.

That'd be epic.

There's actually some good contenders building for Jones to run through: Alexander Gustafsson (again), Anthony Smith, Yoel Romero maybe... Maybe Cormier again too, but I doubt he ever fights at Light Heavyweight again.

Yoel would get kicked in the head. Also, there would be some cheating.

One of the best fights that UFC could possibly put together.

Also would be very interesting to see if Yoel could take down Jones, something that even DC wasn't really able to do.

I'd prefer to see Yoel vs DC actually.

Or how about Yoel vs Gus?

Qv1qlte.gif

I'd prefer to see Yoel vs DC actually.

You can pretty much put Yoel's name against anyone and it's a barn-burner. He's just that exciting.
Yoel vs DC, Yoel vs Gus, Yoel vs Bones, everything sounds good.

If Whittaker can mitigate him, Bones can destroy him, imo.

I think people dangerously underestimate Bobby Knuckles fucking strength. Whittaker survived longer in the octagon longer than probably all of Yoel's other UFC fights combined. We thought Rockhold and Weidman were good, Yoel retired those mooks. Weidman never been the same after that knee and Rockhold will have to go back to being Demi Lovato's ex boyfriend.

I think people dangerously underestimate Bobby Knuckles fucking strength. Whittaker survived longer in the octagon longer than probably all of Yoel's other UFC fights combined. We thought Rockhold and Weidman were good, Yoel retired those mooks. Weidman never been the same after that knee and Rockhold will have to go back to being Demi Lovato's ex boyfriend.

I think everyone is aware or should be aware that Romero and Whittaker both are miles ahead of the rest of the MW division. Especially after those 2 amazing fights.

I'm not under estimating him, Mr. WeedLordBonerHitler- hes a beast. My point is Whittaker showed Yoels limitations.

Back