LW is going to be even more insanely stacked when Holloway, Aldo & Ortega eventually go to LW

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Those 3 are huge FWs who cut a lot to make FW. Eventually they will go to LW

Can't wait.

In fact Aldo has already announced his next fight will be at LW. Can't wait for that. Wonder who his opponent will be?

Think of all the possible match ups

Look at this list of LWs

Conor, Khabib, Aldo, Holloway, Tony

that would be 5 legit GOAT talents all in their primes competing in the same division. Holy cow batman !!!!

You know people always try to discredit Conor and yet look how Conor already has wins over 2 of those 5 - and soon to be 3 when he beats Khabib: ) Those are all fighters above goats, and yet Conor is still a cut above them. Incredible how next level Conor actually is. Conor is a super GOAT among GOATS

Just holy shit at that line up of goat talents that would all be at LW. You have never seen anything like that in any other division, in history

Goodness the depth and talent of the lower weight clasees is mind blowing and breathtaking

Could even throw Nate in there for some awesome match ups (vs Tony or Holloway)

Or how about Holloway vs Tony?

Heck, imagine Aldo vs Nate? That would certainly be interesting

Or how about Nate vs Ortega?

However I see Ortega being able to stay longer at FW since he is still young and will be able to handle the weight cuts for a little longer

I think Holloway is soon to move to LW though.

What do you guys think? LW would literally become full of dream match up after dream match up - and super fight after super fight

Last edited:
Nate vs Ortega makes me wet.

Best division right now by far, Aldo-Barboza would be pretty fun imo. Nate-Tony is still something I've wanted to see for a long time. A tournament with all these guys would be insane.

Very true. Still got some unfinished business at 145. After Ortega vs Max and a few others I’ll be ready for the move.

Aldo is one of my fav fighters of all time, I fear how he will perform at a higher weight class and with the all fight mileage he is incurred.

Best division right now by far, Aldo-Barboza would be pretty fun imo. Nate-Tony is still something I've wanted to see for a long time. A tournament with all these guys would be insane.
I didn't even think about that one

Aldo vs Barboza=a wet dream for fans of leg kicks. Holy shit. The level of leg kicking on display would be nuts lmao

I think WW will be the most stacked division next year. Khabib, Lee & Ferguson will jump there. These 3 cut a ton of weight.

and then Aldo goes back to FW and gets the belt again

woohoo!

man, we need a 165 division to thin it out! also kinda unfair for champion level fighters to not have that extra division...duking it out for only one belt Highlander style

I think WW will be the most stacked division next year. Khabib, Lee & Ferguson will jump there. These 3 cut a ton of weight.
Lol no

Those 3 would be the best 3 at WW lol

WW is so weak that it needs former LWs just to have talent and depth. LW is the real premier division in all of MMA

Khabib and Lee for sure will go to WW though

I feel that after Conor smashes Khabib, Khabib will go to WW and either retire or rule over WW

Khabib, Tony and Lee won't be at 155 much longer.

Off topic kinda but now the fuck does the "super" GOAT lose to Nate Diaz in the first fight and in the rematch squeaks by him? That must make MacDonald, Benson and Josh Thompson gods because they whooped Nate's ass and made it look easy.

Lol no

Those 3 would be the best 3 at WW lol

WW is so weak that it needs former LWs just to have talent and depth

Khabib and Lee for sure will go to WW though

I feel that after Conor smashes Khabib, Khabib will go to WW and rule over WW
Woodley is a nightmare matchup for Khabib.

Can't wait.

In fact Aldo has already announced his next fight will be at LW. Can't wait for that. Wonder who his opponent will be?

Look at this list of LWs

that would be 5 legit GOAT talents all in their primes competing in the same division. Holy cow batman !!!!

You know people always try to discredit Conor and yet look how Conor already has wins over 2 of those 5 - and soon to be 3 when he beats Khabib: ) Those are all fighters above goats, and yet Conor is still a cut above them. Incredible how next level Conor actually is. Conor is a super GOAT among GOATS

Just holy shit at that line up of goat talents that would all be at LW. You have never seen anything like that in any other division, in history

Goodness the depth and talent of the lower weight clasees is mind blowing and breathtaking

However I see Ortega being able to stay longer at FW since he is still young and will be able to handle the weight cuts for a little longer

What do you guys think? LW would literally become full of dream match up after dream match up - and super fight after super fight
So many great fights, thinking about it makes me hard.

PS

Why are people saying that Tony is going to WW?

Has Tony said something recently that I am not aware of?

Can't wait.

Look at this list of LWs

However I see Ortega being able to stay longer at FW since he is still young and will be able to handle the weight cuts for a little more

Aldo is done, bro. If your GOAT AMONGST GOATS wins your division will become a clusterfuck disaster again. Your boy will never fight Tony or Lee. So if Conor wins it will be a bunch of Conor rematches and trilogies. Nate, Poirier, Aldo, Holloway. Tony on 10 fight win streak let's just hope he takes care of Pettis or Khabib takes care of Conor so this great division doesn't grind to a standstill again and we can have fresh matchups,

And when:
- Chiesa, Vick, Lee go to WW
- Nate retires
- Conor boxes again
- Eddie goes to ONE
- Justin retires from CTE

What will happen!

Back