Wonderboy calls out Robbie Lawler

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

I heard your going to be ready early next year @Ruthless_RL I know a guy who will be ready then too...Let’s give the fans what they want! I’m bringing the heat back, and you know this fight will be FIRE! @ufc

Watching Wonderboy fighting is like watching my girlfriend sleeping.

After the Darren Till performance of Wondergirl not sure I want to see him fight again. At least Robbie won't try to hug and kiss him in the fight. If PRIME Wonderboy shows up Lawler doesn't need to take any more significant strikes if he wants to be able to remember his name.

God you guys are fickle.

Wonderboy vs Lawler is a cool style matchup

Let's do it.

No thanks.

Give me Robbie Lawler vs Anderson Silva

Wonderboy can fight Leon Edwards or Maia.

It puts a smile on my face, this kind of call out.

wonderboy would outpoint and win a decision. stays on the outside and doesnt engage with robbie

Lawler has looked progressively worse starting with the Woodley fight...I mean he beat Cerrone, but not by a large margin, and Cerrone was outstruck/KO'd at LW by guys like Pettis, Nate Diaz and RDA. I think it's a good style match up for WB, but I hope he unleashes his aggression at some point in the fight. I'm all for smart/selective aggression (vs. brawling), but you have to take some risks. WB used to do this and so does Machida.

If Lawler could somehow KTFO Wonderboy that would be so satisfying but Wonderboy probably wins a boring decision.

Easy win for Wonderboy, Lawler just got dominated by a fucking LW lol

Back