Your guesses on what types of injuries Conor will come in with vs Khabib

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Place your bets on what percentage is his ACL LCL teared; how much training camp he had because of litigation in civil cases.; what undisclosed injuries will come to light after the fight.

Deviated septum.

Conor will injure his pinky finger, as Khabib's body drops on the canvas with a broken jaw.

{<Mcgoat}

Imagine he lost in devastating fashion then said "I pussied out". Because why would you ever be humble and state that someone else was just better than you on that night?

<31>

He only has 1 UFC loss and never pinned it on a injury.

brain damage from the Floyd fight

None.

I predict that afterwards though, we''ll be hearing about some mysterious injury that Khabib had coming into the fight. He'll probably even say in the post-fight conference that it's one he normally would have pulled out because of, but he refused this time since it was such a big fight. That will give birth to "Khabib at 100% beats Conor."

It doesn't matter, he'll show up anyway. It's not like he's gonna sneak out of the fighters hotel under the cover of darkness in order to avoid the UFC dr's so he can go to the hospital for a fight canceling I.V.

So he goes into a fight with a tear in his MCL and STILL wins but apparently he's now someone that uses injuries as an excuse all the time...

I'm starting to think sherdoggers don't actually follow MMA or watch fights. Brazilians have been making excuses as to why they lost and why they can't fight for decades now.

Either way, he will be very brave to fight and he really didn’t want his fans to know. His team unfortunately let the info out.

Conor always uses these excuses like after the Nate and Floyd losses.

Back