Diego Brendao vs Dennis Bermudez is the greatest one round fight in UFC history

The 'just bleed' gods were appeased that day!

Just to make this thread complete I'll add the best one round Strikeforce fight.

Last edited:
One of my favourite 1-round fights, cracking stuff. So entertaining, it had everything you could hope for in a 5min MMA match.

Man. Too bad Brandao turned out to be such a head case. He was a fun fighter to watch.

As an aside, Dennis Bermudez has been dropped more than any other fighter I can recall seeing. Rarely finished, but he's always getting dropped by just about everyone he faces, sometimes on multiple occasions in the same fight.

I'm not sure about that but it was an amazing round.

What a great fight.

Also
26xBB58iuOIIcQJI4.gif

Just to make this thread complete I'll add the best one round Strikeforce fight.

Still think that the fight should have been stopped after Daley dropped and Diaz flattened out while covering his ears. I thought the stoppage was a little premature too. That's just my 2 cents. Awesome fight though.

As an aside, Dennis Bermudez has been dropped more than any other fighter I can recall seeing. Rarely finished, but he's always getting dropped by just about everyone he faces, sometimes on multiple occasions in the same fight.
Eddie Alvarez gets rocked and dropped every fight. Most of the time though he comes storming back to win.

Still think that the fight should have been stopped after Daley dropped and Diaz flattened out while covering his ears. I thought the stoppage was a little premature too. That's just my 2 cents. Awesome fight though.
Diaz was still able to fight and ended up winning, he may have been hurt but it's not like he was taking a beating or hasn't been the same since.

Dennis Bermudez is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC of all time.

Back