Mcgregor showing how nervous he is, sweating, talking like a child and dancing like one

all of you morons say this before every fight he has.

He also acted like a child against aldo, mendes and alvarez

he could lose the fight, but this isn't the reason why, dumbfuck.

I'm gonna debunk this right now:

He wasn't dancing. Fact.
He was sweating, but adults sweat more than kids (scientific fact).
He wasn't talking like a child, as a "childs voice" would be the one of someone not yet having hit puberty. McGregor has, and his voice (and the size of his dick) reflects that.

But besides that, I aggree with you.

Nice thread bro. Unique concept you got goin on here

Same things were said when he was about to fight Eddie.

200.gif

Can we not have any more of these idiotic threads trying to read into nonexistent body language?!

Thanks TS. I'll bet the house on Khabib now.

Slip is otw.

Your stupidity is whats really embarassing. Its his style to get in his opponent's head. Whether its working or not- he's just putting on an act. The only 2 guys it didnt work on were Diaz and Mayweather. It didnt work on Diaz probably because he's too high 24/7 to ever understand anything is said to him and Mayweather is a veteran who's just too old to get played mentally by anyone.

Guess what, Aldo was appearing to be calm and relaxed, but behind the scenes he was saying that McGregor really pisses him off, just like Khabib's " i real wanna smash this guy"
UjdU.gif

Lmao this is embarassing

According to quite a few people, mma media, conor was at his all time best during this press conference...only place I have seen negative comments is here...funny how that goes.

all of you morons say this before every fight he has.

He also acted like a child against aldo, mendes and alvarez

he could lose the fight, but this isn't the reason why, dumbfuck.

He absolutely did not act like this before any of his fights.

McGregor is like Mayweather now, he gets people so triggerd they buy the ppv to watch him loose. he makes more and gets more exposure this way.

ONLY BORING PLEBS WITH THE PERSONALITY OF A DISHCLOTH SAY CONOR MUST OF BEEN ON COKE!

Back