List of UFC figthters that Khabib finished

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Following his victory against the great Arymarcel Santos, Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov got into the UFC and finished:

Kamal Shalorus
Thiago Tavares
Darrel Horcher
Michael Johnson

Meanwhile, Conor finished:

Eddie Alvarez
Chad Mendes
Jose Aldo
Dennis Siver
Dustin Poirier
Diego Brandao
Marcus Brimage

Moreover, Conor has been working his ass off on his wrestling and grappling, at the highest levels of the game.

Win or lose, this will not be an easy fight for Khabib against Conor, with a perfectionist mindset and a missile of a left hand.

I can't fucking wait for this fight !

{<Mcgoat}

list of fighters Conor has lost to..

Artemij Sitenkov
Joe Duffy
Nate Diaz

list of fighters Khabib has lost to..

**crickets**

Artemij Sitenkov
Joe Duffy
Nate Diaz

**crickets**

At least Conor got the chance to lose and learn.

Khabib thinks he's a god. Conor will ether him with his left hand.

{<Mcgoat}

Artemij Sitenkov
Joe Duffy
Nate Diaz

**crickets**

It's hard to lose when you have only faced 1 top 5 guy your entire career.

Last edited:
You dont need to finish fights to be dominant. Khabib is MMAs Mayweather (except the money part ofcorse)

The odds of a person from Beirut liking the Irish guy....

Artemij Sitenkov
Joe Duffy
Nate Diaz

**crickets**
giphy.gif

Following his victory against the great Arymarcel Santos, Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov got into the UFC and finished:

Kamal Shalorus
Thiago Tavares
Darrel Horcher
Michael Johnson

Meanwhile, Conor finished:

Eddie Alvarez
Chad Mendes
Jose Aldo
Dennis Siver
Dustin Poirier
Diego Brandao
Marcus Brimage

Moreover, Conor has been working his ass off on his wrestling and grappling, at the highest levels of the game.

Win or lose, this will not be an easy fight for Khabib against Conor, with a perfectionist mindset and a missile of a left hand.

I can't fucking wait for this fight !

{<Mcgoat}
shalorus was his best win.

Georges St. Pierre mostly beat Lightweights by stoppage. I can count his Welterweight (or heavier) wins on one hand.

What does this mean?

The ref could have waived his arms in between any of the rounds in Barboza vs Khabib and nobody would have argued against it.

Georges St. Pierre mostly beat Lightweights by stoppage. I can count his Welterweight (or heavier) wins on one hand.

What does this mean?
It means:

1. You're in the wrong thread
2. You've got an axe to grind regarding GSP
3. No one gives a shit because you predicted Edward would beat Conor in the biggest backfire thread in sherdog history

At least Conor got the chance to lose and learn.

Khabib thinks he's a god. Conor will ether him with his left hand.

{<Mcgoat}

You do realize he, his coach, and his father have all been on record saying anyone can lose in MMA and Khabib has even said he could always lose his next fight. multiple times he has said that.

You are pulling things out of your ass.

His record is that poor so you're trying to give him stoppages by default lol.

I'm not giving him stoppages. Stoppages don't mean more than a dominant decision. You demonstrate your superiority either way.

Poor compared to what? Your record? A fringe top 15s record? Or an all time greats record? Because he is 10-0 in the UFC with 3 top 6 wins, only having 1 fight be even remotely competitive.

He beats Conor and you will just raise the bar, same they did with Conor as he racked up wins.

Back