Tony McGregor's son filling the room with uppercuts (new pic)

mcgregor%20dad.jpg

Who is Tony Mcgregor? Conor’s dad? Sorry I’m not that in the know. But I saw Ariel is having him on the show

Who is Tony Mcgregor? Conor’s dad? Sorry I’m not that in the know. But I saw Ariel is having him on the show
Yes, Conor's dad. Former cab driver

Ariel is so desperate for McGregor family so if he can't get McGregor on the show he harasses his family members

Yes, Conor's dad. Former cab driver

Ariel is so desperate for McGregor family so if he can't get McGregor on the show he harasses his family members

Lol wtf, not sure what he has to contribute but alright. Ariel is weird sometimes.

Lol wtf, not sure what he has to contribute but alright. Ariel is weird sometimes.
Nothing I think the dude doesn't even train and probably has no idea what is going on on Conor's camp. Ariel sticks his nose too deep sometimes. Or he wants to use "McGregor" name to boost his show's ratings. desperate as fuck

Tony "I hate loose change" McGregor, what a complete tool.
Im a Conor fan but his father is a complete knob head the way he hangs onto his sons coat tails.

Tony "I hate loose change" McGregor, what a complete tool.
Im a Conor fan but his father is a complete knob head the way he hangs onto his sons coat tails.
it's his son why wouldn't he?

it's his son why wouldn't he?
Where are you from? The twit cant stay out of the tabloids for one reason or another, hes a moron that needs to take a back seat, his son is the talent not him.

Back