Conor will win...

lefthighkick01

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I feel like Conor is coming in with a very specific game plan to take out Khabib, which might be something like constantly keeping his distance connecting on the shoot in.

You know how Conor has been ducking this fight for a long time before finally accepting it? I feel like Conor has been training takedown defence the whole time and gave himself those 2 years to practice countering and develop is specific plan for Khabib.

conor is very intelligent and he wouldn't take this fight without the proper preparation and gameplan.

Conor has this won.

That's it then.

No need for them to even fight. It's a lock.

tenor.gif

"You'll be wrestling my knuckle out of your orbital bone"

What an idiot.

I feel like he's been an irresponsible fool for 2 years, and spent much of it training for his boxing debut. But that seems to be JJ's recipe for success (minus the pro boxing). Both fighters stand a good chance of winning. But I tend to agree more with others now, I thought it would be competitive, but one style will likely dominate another.

I can see Conor landing clean hits on him as Khabib rushes in.

They’re both dominant in their styles of fighting and you can’t get any more grappler vs. striker then this fight.
It’s an interesting fight to me for sure.

I head Conor has developed in secret ability to avoid cliches, td's, and scrambles because of his magical ability to use foot movement and control distance.

{<jordan}

Thank fuck for this thread. TS just saved me the PPV money. I'm off to buy some proper 12 with my savings.

Mcgregor training for 2 years on the ground wouldn't be enough for Khabib at 15 years old. He needs to avoid the clinch, ground and cage like the plague, as soon as Khaibib gets a sniff of either he will hunt for it non stop like a dog in heat.

It's not just TD defense. It's maintaining separation. Khabib doesn't need to get a successful TD to play his game. His overall TD percentage isn't even that high compared to other dominant grapplers.

Conor can win, but imo (and ive said this hundreds of times) it needs to happen quickly. Something reminiscent of the Aldo or Eddie fight. He must take advantage of the very first minutes of the fight , when both are standing and the fact that Khabib is a slow starter with bad defense. If it gets passed the 2nd round he is getting mauled, though. His ground game, tdd and conditioning are not good enough to handle Khebab in the late rounds.

Last edited:
I feel like Conor is coming in with a very specific game plan to take out Khabib, which might be something like constantly keeping his distance connecting on the shoot in.

Wow, with those amazing insights, you should be doing in deep analysis of the fight game.

So sick of the 2+ years old pics and film of Conor being re-used anytime a promo is made or a post here. Has anyone got any recent photos/film of Conor that prove his upper body has not changed?

Conor by standing guillotine.

TS is delusional & doesn't seem to know the first thing about MMA. Conor has no secret plan, he will have 1 or 2 lucky swings at the start of each round, he better hope to connect, otherwise it's face-changing time.

My key to victory for Conor is to fire body shots while moving like crazy.

Back