Pauli Malignaggi: "I'm not convinced Conor is going to fight on October 6th...he's going to pullout

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Pauli Malignaggi:

"First of all, you got to make sure he fights on October 6th. I'm not convinced Conor is actually going to fight... Because Conor might be, himself, tired of getting beat up like a Piñata, you know? He might actually like to make Khabib make weight and then pull out, and then come up with a bullshit excuse.

You know, Khabib has issues with making weight, you know, you make him make the weight, and then you pull out at the last minutes, you know, and then you say you have an injury or whatnot. You have your doctor friend make a medical thing, too - I have seen this happened in the past with other people."

Timestamped at 3:02

I'm not convinced. He may pullout with a "last minute injury" because Conor left his balls at the press conference... you could hear it in his voice. He tried to get under Khabib's skin but these russians eastern Europeans got ice running though them. He's gonna get beat up like a Pinata.

Conor can't let Paulie be right. He has too much pride for that. The fight is now guaranteed to take place 6 October.

God Paulie is such a bitter, attention seeking, short man complex having little shit.

Paulie needs an intervention.

For fucks sake...let it go.

Dee thought he would pull out too but look what happened!

So is Pauli actually the poster Mysterio?

Conor pulls out so often. like khabib and cain.

NOT!

Literally the only publicity this guy gets is talking about Conor. There's a reason he keeps making up bullshit.

Pauli must see something that we mere fans do not. Like some inter dimensional shit.

That said, if Conor DID now pull out.....Jesus, Pauli was known as The Magic Man, so...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back