Fighters most fun to watch

Shr3dd3r

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm not talking about skill or number of wins, or talent. I'm just talking about on the enjoyment level, which fighter makes the fight the most fun to watch. Off the top of my head, I have to say Nick Diaz is one. He always comes out fighting hard lighting opponents up. He's aggressive and just unleashes barrage after barrage of punches that wears opponents out physically and psychologically. You can just see his opponents just slowly being drained of the will to continue and fight.

Just imagine surviving round after round of non-stop punishment, thinking he's gonna slow down and you can start on the offensive....only to have him throw you the finger and talk smack while unleashing more barrages ….

Goedfredo pepey(sp?) Also huge fan of TJ inside the cage

Lima is dope also, and koreshkov. Bellator has a cool 170 division in general. Glad they are doing the tourney. Woodley smashes them all (including rory if they run it back) but that doesn't take away from the fact the top 8 of the bellator division is basically what o.p. is looking for. Im a UFC shill for the record but cant deny the facts.

I'm not talking about skill or number of wins, or talent. I'm just talking about on the enjoyment level, which fighter makes the fight the most fun to watch. Off the top of my head, I have to say Nick Diaz is one. He always comes out fighting hard lighting opponents up. He's aggressive and just unleashes barrage after barrage of punches that wears opponents out physically and psychologically. You can just see his opponents just slowly being drained of the will to continue and fight.

Just imagine surviving round after round of non-stop punishment, thinking he's gonna slow down and you can start on the offensive....only to have him throw you the finger and talk smack while unleashing more barrages ….
Good thread o.p.

Bantamweight is the best.

Guys like MVP, Israel, even Zabit or Sean O'malley, they're incredible to watch because of the dynamic movement and incredible precision they use. Shit just comes out of nowhere. When they're active during a fight, they appear on a whole different level than their competition. Fighting cans heklps, of course.

Guys like MVP, Israel, even Zabit or Sean O'malley, they're incredible to watch because of the dynamic movement and incredible precision they use. Shit just comes out of nowhere. When they're active during a fight, they appear on a whole different level than their competition. Fighting cans heklps, of course.

LOL !! AHaha so true about fighting cans. It really does make it more fun to watch, cuz the other fighter can just do what they want including risky cool maneuvers

Nick and Nate Diaz are fun to watch...but you definitely exaggerated a ton on describing Nick Diaz.

Oh, although not recently, but old Gomi fights are always fun to watch. :p

McGregor & Khabib

and CM punk (cuz who doesn’t enjoy a good ass whoopin?)

Platinum Mike
Holloway
Brazilian Cowboy
Gay-Gee
KZ
Ferguson
Conor

PVZ
[<cena1}

Nick and Nate Diaz are fun to watch...but you definitely exaggerated a ton on describing Nick Diaz.

Maybe it depends on the fights, or my memory is hazy. I'm pretty old and my memory may be playing tricks on me.

Diego Sanchez
Matt brown

You Just Bleed the idea

Feel free to post some of your choice highlight vids too

Ryan Hall, because he's hilarious to watch AND he wins. Condit always comes to bang. Of course the Diaz bros. Tim Means and Zabit

Dustin Poierer... I guess the whole top 10 LW division haha

Some of the worst WMMA is the funnest to watch. Like kids on a 6th grade playground....

Back