Why Conor Called Ali Abdelaziz a Terrorist Snitch *Story Inside*

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...urmagomedov-manager-terrorist-snitch-mma-news
UFC superstar Conor McGregor took aim at current lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov at Thursday’s UFC 229 press conference in New York City, but during staredowns, McGregor got into a heated confrontation with Khabib’s manager, Ali Abdelaziz.

ESPN’s Ariel Helwani reported that Abdelaziz questioned why McGregor had two UFC titles around his shoulders, which led to that targeted rant by the Irishman. It looks like this is what McGregor is referring to when bringing up Noah.

As for what could be behind the “terrorist snitch” remarks? Well it appears as if McGregor may be citing the book Enemies Within: Inside the NYPD’s Secret Spying Unit and bin Laden’s Final Plot Against America. Included in the book, authors Matt Apuzzo and Adam Goldman delve into Abdelaziz’s past as an FBI informant, having been first recruited by the New York Police Department in 2002 while jailed on document forgery charges. The NYPD was in the middle of an investigation into extremist group Muslims of America in rural Virginia, and Abdelaziz was looked upon as an asset.

These three pages describe how Abdelaziz went from prized informant to accused double agent, and how the FBI and NYPD both eventually cut ties with him. (H/T John S. Nash)
asdfasdf-79.png

Last edited:
Guy is a total dirtbag.

Wait Americans still believe Osama did 9/11?

Lmao.

I suppose thats why people aren't calling it racism. Colin knows how to do his research.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...urmagomedov-manager-terrorist-snitch-mma-news
UFC superstar Conor McGregor took aim at current lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov at Thursday’s UFC 229 press conference in New York City, but during staredowns, McGregor got into a heated confrontation with Khabib’s manager, Ali Abdelaziz.
ESPN’s Ariel Helwani reported that Abdelaziz questioned why McGregor had two UFC titles around his shoulders, which led to that targeted rant by the Irishman. It looks like this is what McGregor is referring to when bringing up Noah.

As for what could be behind the “terrorist snitch” remarks? Well it appears as if McGregor may be citing the book Enemies Within: Inside the NYPD’s Secret Spying Unit and bin Laden’s Final Plot Against America. Included in the book, authors Matt Apuzzo and Adam Goldman delve into Abdelaziz’s past as an FBI informant, having been first recruited by the New York Police Department in 2002 while jailed on document forgery charges. The NYPD was in the middle of an investigation into extremist group Muslims of America in rural Virginia, and Abdelaziz was looked upon as an asset.

These three pages describe how Abdelaziz went from prized informant to accused double agent, and how the FBI and NYPD both eventually cut ties with him. (H/T John S. Nash)
asdfasdf-79.png

Solid topic and a very well sourced post. This should be shown to white belts as an example of how to start a thread.

I suppose thats why people aren't calling it racism. Colin knows how to do his research.

Oh please. I’ve heard that people get banned from Sherdog for “racism” by posting facts so why shouldn’t an SJW like you consider this racist?

ETA clarity: what he said was not racist in any way but turds will still cry

Imagine believing this bullcrap. Why isn't he deported or sent to guantanamo then.

Imagine believing this bullcrap. Why isn't he deported or sent to guantanamo then.
Don't know my dude. Just posting the story. I Wouldn't doubt his criminal record though. Seems shady af.

Fuck Conor that POS trying to shame a man who helped us, America, catch terrorist.

Ali is 100% more gangster/badass than Conor..He was a fucking spy.

Conor is a pussy dolly thrower...that's how "gangsta" he is.

Fuck Conor that POS trying to shame a man who helped us, America, catch terrorist.

Ali is a little weasel that would sell out his own kid for a paycheck. Quite literally does it by not paying child support. lmao

Conor will detach Khabib's head and then bounce it off Ali's head in the name of Interpol.

The guy was suspected to be actually working with the extremist group he infiltrated.

Oh please. I’ve heard that people get banned from Sherdog for “racism” by posting facts so why shouldn’t an SJW like you consider this racist?

ETA clarity: what he said was not racist in any way but turds will still cry
LOL. The words of an intellectual midget. I personally am at odds with people who would characterize such a thing as truly racist, rather than just being ignorant, but with the truth to the story it is neither. Just because somebody doesn't like Donald Trump and thinks he's a fucking tool, doesn't mean their opinion differs that much from your own. I think it's pathetic how the left is acting, like a bunch of victims, when in fact only some of them are truly victims of anything but their own minds. You are a victim of your own stupidity, a completely different sort of animal. Things aren't always black and white. Just to clarify, in case you aren't smart enough to figure it out, I don't believe it was a racist thing to say, but am somewhat shocked nobody made a big stink out of it, as people are harsh pussies right now.

If the guy really committed a crime in the US with forged papers, he would’ve been deported. If the FBI suspected him as a terrorist or a “double agent” he would’ve been prosecuted, deported or sent to Guantanamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back