Khabib Will Stand Against McGregor

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Like a month ago Khabib's coach mention that they do not want Khabib to stand against McGregory because of their respect for Conor's stand up. But this is all a ploy to have Conor think Khabib will only go to shoot in for a takedown when in reality Khabib is going to try a psych Conor out and have him drop his gaurd before pulling a "Randleman on Cro Cop" punch to knock Conor out or at least down and finish him off on the ground.

The mind games has started and it is getting VERY interesting.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Id like documentation on this ploy, please.

He will for a few seconds and then this will happen.....

dog-hump-anim.gif

<45><45><45>

Conor has more chance of outgrappling/submitting Khabib than Khabib does of landing a knockout blow on McGregor.

I would also hope he wouldn't be dumb enough to try it either. As a McGregor nuthugger, I want to know that Khabib tried his best to get Conor to the ground and pound him out but failed, not that he lost simply because he was stupid enough to try and stand with him.

Like a month ago Khabib's coach mention that they do not want Khabib to stand against McGregory because of their respect for Conor's stand up. But this is all a ploy to have Conor think Khabib will only go to shoot in for a takedown when in reality Khabib is going to try a psych Conor out and have him drop his gaurd before pulling a "Randleman on Cro Cop" punch to knock Conor out or at least down and finish him off on the ground.

The mind games has started and it is getting VERY interesting.

Stay tuned...
contentItem-3295960-17467936-eu0fy73753ipo-or.jpg

Probably the biggest Khabib nuthugger and Conor hater around here

If Khabib stands against Conor he's the biggest moron in MMA history and I'll have to pretend I never rooted for him after watching something so dumb

Is chain-wrestling with 0 strikes thrown even a thing?

I'm pretty sure Khabib has to throw a few 1-2s here and there.

That's literally the worst thing he could do.

How about, when the fight starts you just walk tords him with your knees on the ground, you know that way he cant kick you.

Conor has more chance of outgrappling/submitting Khabib than Khabib does of landing a knockout blow on McGregor.

I would also hope he wouldn't be dumb enough to try it either. As a McGregor nuthugger, I want to know that Khabib tried his best to get Conor to the ground and pound him out but failed, not that he lost simply because he was stupid enough to try and stand with him.

This.

Javier is visibly afraid/ frustrated/ desperate for Khabib to rely on his strengths. If he doesn't Conor is going to spark him. What's concerning is it seems Khabib doesn't listen to his corner and does whatever the fuck he wants out there with undefeated courage. It's concerning.

I think Khabib can surprise Conor is Conor doesnt respect his stand up.

Definitely NOT true...and the underlined shows why you'd make such a BS claim. Landing a KO is a matter of Khabib just getting really lucky or landing just ONE perfectly placed punch, whereas outgrappling/submitting Khabib would take way more than luck or just a perfectly timed TD for Conor.

That's not true.

Anyone can be KO'd.

Conor's not subbing Khabib. Not even by fluke.

Khabib will use his jab to set up for a takedown. Maybe his standup has improved to the point where he throws in some leg kicks for something, but it would be utterly stupid for him to try to spend the fight on his feet because Conor's counterstriking is no joke.

Khabib standing for any length of time with McGregor other than what is mandatory, like starting standing each round, would be akin to McGregor pulling guard, massively fucking stupid with severe consequences.

Back