Matt Hughes and Dana share Emotional Moment

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score

Man it breaks my heart when Matt speaks, but he's lucky to be alive. God Bless him.

Man.. At least Dana was a good guy and offered to help him

I think this is the first time I've heard Matt Hughes speak since his train accident. Quite sad, but it's good to see he can still do this kind of thing.

God bless Matt & his family.

Hughes: 1 Train: 0

I think this is the first time I've heard Matt Hughes speak since his train accident. Quite sad, but it's good to see he can still do this kind of thing.
Same first time hearing him speak too. Didn't know the extent of accident was this bad.

I still wouldn't fuck with him.

Damn, i knew the accident was bad but i didnt know the permenant damage was this bad. Hes lucky to be alive from the sounds of it.

I'm sure he still has his dark moments but it's fucking sweet to see the dude still has his sense of humour.

I am impressed by this performance.

I thought Matt was joking around until I remembered the train thing. Damn, that's tough.

Same first time hearing him speak too. Didn't know the extent of accident was this bad.

Yeah man me niether, he's lucky to be alive, didn't realise he got fucked up so bad

Hes got a long road to recovery but glad the guy is in good spirits. Doing a lot better than many people in similar situations.

I remember there was some shitty troll here a couple of weeks ago saying "what evidence do we have that Matt was actually injured; maybe this is all psychological." Like this was fucking Ricky Bobby when he thought he was paralyzed.

Even a train couldn't beat, Hughes.

Back