if khabib gets conor in submission

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
do you think he wont let go after the ref stops it? yes or no?

I'm interested to see what either guy will do if they get the finish.

Conor said he'll "stop on Khabib's head as he's unconscious".

Khabib says he wants to drag conor the full 25 minutes, but let's be real, if he has the chance to end the fight - he will.

I think he's gonna pull out a makarov and blow his brains out

Khabib is a professional, not some psycho like Palhares.

Of course he will let go. And Conor will stop if he KOs Khabib and the ref steps in. This is all fake hype. They know what they're doing. And they're professionals.

There shall be no HEAD STOMPING and there shall be no PALHARES TIME!

Whatever happens I bet they hug it out after the fight.

Of course he will let go. And Conor will stop if he KOs Khabib and the ref steps in. This is all fake hype. They know what they're doing. And they're professionals.
Get out of here with your common sense..

Conor tapping to strikes is the only submission we will see.

Whatever happens I bet they hug it out after the fight.

If it's a gruelling fight there may be some respect but otherwise I expect a bit of trash talk from either if they get a finish or a one sided decision.

Neither will do fookin nuthin. It would hurt their pockets if they do and conor has done that enough this year.

I'm interested to see what either guy will do if they get the finish.

Conor said he'll "stop on Khabib's head as he's unconscious".

Khabib says he wants to drag conor the full 25 minutes, but let's be real, if he has the chance to end the fight - he will.

come on conor at the presser was just being conor. when in the cage conor always been a professional.

I should hope so. There would likely be serious career repercussions if he keeps cranking after the ref stops him in such a big fight.

I mean, most submissions you can crank rather rapidly and snap something before the ref can step in or the fighter can tap. Most fighters lock in submissions slowly to give the other fighter a chance to tap.

Look at how slowly Khabib kimura'd Michael Johnson. MJ was basically flat on his back and had no leverage to resist it. If Khabib wanted, he could have snapped his shoulder in less than 2 seconds. If he gets Conor in the same situation he can mangle him legally, i.e. before the ref has time to step in to break the action.

I'm just worried McGregor is going to get DQ'd after he KO's him stiff. He promised to stomp Khabib's unconscious head into the canvas, and he will do it. I hope Khabib's blood doesn't stain up his Proper 12™ logo.

Back