Do you think Khabib can become a star?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he smahses Conor how many PPV buys do you think his next PPV does? just off his name from beating conor...I think a lot comes down to how bad he beats conor.

If he just lays on top and gets a decision....idk if ppl will watch him again. If he smashes him and makes him quit. There's a chance..

He has to pull off a great post fight interview tho...imo it's either calling out Tony if Tony wins or Calling out GSP or Woodley. You know why ppl liked Ali? he talked a big game. same w tyson. Same w Floyd. Same w Conor. You have to act like the best if you want the world to watch.

If he does that, the world will watch his next fight and he'll be a star.

A MMA star? Maybe.

A star among humans? Never.

No one can become a star just like no one can become a house or a tree.

<{nope}>

The only remotely interesting thing about him is that he's Muslim

No. People don’t relate to him. Not charismatic. Not funny. Not great English. Has been unreliable in the past. Doesn’t finish fights when he’s in complete control. Not a style that’s exciting to watch. I don’t see it happening.

No. He has broken English and his fighting style is boring. Plus the religion thing

They will make walk of fame in Dagestan for him.

Sure can
You’ll see him staring in the next proper 12 commercial
He’ll be the bloody carcus laying right beside the logo on the octagons blood stained floor

Could try covering himself in foil and sticking his arms and legs out.

lFUTajH.png

Everyone is saying no....I think bc of that...he has a chance...he has to be the bad guy tho...The undefeated russian who talks abt these pathetic Americans that aren't on his level. He has to troll

Most will tune in to watch him lose, but he will prolly get lots of ppl tuning in

na, he lacks the charisma necessary

He'll retire soon, at least that's what he says.

Last edited:
No. He's in over his head in what is appealing to fight fans, to brahs, bros, broscientists and pop culture icons.

You give me Harvey Levin or Brian Callen and let me train them for 3 months Ill give you a star.

If he smahses Conor how many PPV buys do you think his next PPV does? just off his name from beating conor...I think a lot comes down to how bad he beats conor.

If he just lays on top and gets a decision....idk if ppl will watch him again. If he smashes him and makes him quit. There's a chance..

He has to pull off a great post fight interview tho...imo it's either calling out Tony if Tony wins or Calling out GSP or Woodley. You know why ppl liked Ali? he talked a big game. same w tyson. Same w Floyd. Same w Conor. You have to act like the best if you want the world to watch.

If he does that, the world will watch his next fight and he'll be a star.

Unlikely as he is not interested in being one so won't go over the top and talk the smack needed to polarise himself.

Back