why Are People Resentful That Chiesa is Suing McGregor ?

ultimateriley-o

Lego Maniac
@Black
Reaction score
I see people talking about what a bitch move this is all the time and I don’t get it. Can someone explain this to me ? I have to say, this seems like exactly what Chiesa should do — Conor’s negligent actions injured Chiesa to the point that it cost him his ability to perform at his job, and Conor should have to pay for that.

Does it just come down to the fact that Conor is well liked and Chiesa is the less popular girl in school ? Or do people see this as frivolous litigation ?

Help me out here.

If he is asking for money to cover his medical bills And the fiht purse he lost for that one fight, it is fine:.. However, Americans normally try to sue for much more..

He got paid for not fighting. He fought and got paid soon after. Some see suing as a possible cash grab.

If it was about making up what "he lost", he would've ask for the damages, or accepted Conor's offer which is five times as much as he makes. He's looking to take advantage of the situation and act like a victim so he can change his life, because he can't do that through fighting. That's the sad part of it. The dudes just looking for a way out of fighting. No respect in that.

Meanwhile Borg who needs the money much more and actually had a serious injury is getting shit. Conor should send him a lifetime supply of Proper 12.

I guess if one of the badasses here had someone total their car and send them to the hospital on the way to work they'd just do nothing and feel superior.

He deserves his money obviously.
I don't like him anyways, long haired c*nt

Resentful? Naw, not close.

But considering Cheisa's history

qnagoZQ.gif

cowardly..I suppose he's in contention for a Nike sponsorship

Because Chiesa is a bum.

What gets overlooked is that it might of cost Chiesa a title shot

He was the highest ranked LW on the card after Khabib and ferg, and 11th ranked Al filled in for ferg. That could of been Chiesa

I see people talking about what a bitch move this is all the time and I don’t get it. Can someone explain this to me ? I have to say, this seems like exactly what Chiesa should do — Conor’s negligent actions injured Chiesa to the point that it cost him his ability to perform at his job, and Conor should have to pay for that.

Does it just come down to the fact that Conor is well liked and Chiesa is the less popular girl in school ? Or do people see this as frivolous litigation ?

Help me out here.

Because Conor fans don’t understand lost opportunity. They have nothing of their own and never will.

I don't resent (I'm a fan of Conor) but I wouldn't advise because if he loses he may be forced to pay Conors legal fees which he may not be able to afford. All affected need out of court settlements ideally to bypass the risks.

I am not too disappointed with the NY incident though I would have advised against but I was slightly disappointed that he didn't offer to pay for medical fees to those who were injured even if the UFC did cover it from there end.

If he is asking for money to cover his medical bills And the fiht purse he lost for that one fight, it is fine:.. However, Americans normally try to sue for much more..

He should sue for more. He probably spent a lot on his training camp too.

it just feels a little weird that the lawsuit came so late, but otherwise yeah of course he should sue conor.

Cash grab, so what, Cunner been grabbing cash for no good reason why can’t Cheisa?

Because Chiesa found the easy pathway to the red panty night.

Why the hell shouldn't he sue? It was an unprovoked, wanton and cowardly attack. GTFOH whoever complains.

it just feels a little weird that the lawsuit came so late, but otherwise yeah of course he should sue conor.

No man it's not out of the ordinary for a lawsuit to come late like that. Just look at the British cave diver who's now suing Musk. That wasn't immediate either.

Back