Khabib looks pallid

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He looks sickly, even McGregor commented about it with ''blue lips'' at the staredown. Is it the weight cut? Like 16 days before the fight it has already such an effect on him? Do fighters even start cutting weight that far in advance?

He dwarfed McGregor.

and Conor looked haggard.

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Last edited:
He was just nervous. Just wait week and you will see skeletor with lust of tiramisu in his eyes

To be honest, I'd feel more confident of this fight going ahead the earlier he begins his cut. I remember seeing him sat in the sauna before the Ferguson fight and we know how that turned out.

If he's staying in a hotel in Vegas, chances are he'll be woken up by fans of Conor during the night before. Hopefully he stays in a house not a hotel.

He looks sickly, even McGregor commented about it with ''blue lips'' at the staredown. Is it the weight cut? Like 16 days before the fight it has already such an effect on him? Do fighters even start cutting weight that far in advance?

Lol his neck was like an oak tree and he had the inner fortitude of an ancient sage. Neither fighter started their weight cut until after that presser.

Quit believing Conor's split personality. There were no blue lips.

Khabib was just forgetting to breath in Conor's presence.

He was stuck in the mud and probably felt like he was underwater so it's the bodies natural reaction to try and conserve oxygen.

He dwarfed McGregor.

and Conor looked haggard.

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

I didn't understand the "all alcoholics have the same end" line. What end is that exactly?
They can get 6 DUIs and keep going. They can kill your family in a drunken driving spree. They can do a lot of cool, or dumb shit, or fuck up other people's lives without dying.

You noobs must never have killed someone, he was saying you're dead.
Blue Lips...

When blood loses its oxygen, it appears purple/blue in color. When an individual dies, all metabolic processes cease. The heart and lungs stop working. As a result oxygen does not enter the bloodstream via the lungs. The blood becomes stagnant and oxygen is depleted as the last of the cells used up whatever oxygen is available.

A deceased person has no oxygenated blood, so that tinges of blue are common.

I didn't understand the "all alcoholics have the same end" line. What end is that exactly?
They can get 6 DUIs and keep going. They can kill your family in a drunken driving spree. They can do a lot of cool, or dumb shit, or fuck up other people's lives without dying.
If you drink that hellish devil-water a hairy djinn will come and make you dance the Rumba.

He's demonizing alcohol without knowing shit about it because of his strong, cultish beliefs.
Despite Khabib spending a lot of time in the states for training, his mind seems ridiculously closed. He was even ranting about how all rap music is bad.
I can imagine him being a horrible drunk that wants to pick fights after a few shots

Despite Khabib spending a lot of time in the states for training, his mind seems ridiculously closed. He was even ranting about how all rap music is bad.
I can imagine him being a horrible drunk that wants to pick fights after a few shots
Yap, I lived with a guy from Palestine who studied medicine in germany who wouldn't even hand me a beer out of the refrigerator he was sitting in front of because it's evil.

Theres an epidemic of men killing their domestic partners while drunk in Russia. It's now an international health and humanitarian concern. Around 75 percent of all Russian homicides are a drunk man killing his wife or girlfriend. Google it. Also, hes a fucking Muslim. They dont drink. Neither do Mormons. Are they mean drunks too? Anyone considered an alcoholic will die from alcohol related causes 100 percent of the time. By medical science, all will have the same end of fatty liver hep C cirrhosis to death.

Khabib was just forgetting to breath in Conor's presence.

He was stuck in the mud and probably felt like he was underwater so it's the bodies natural reaction to try and conserve oxygen.

ok biologist, stick to studying conor's nuts

Who knows you might be onto something – his eyes look tired in his last few IG posts.

Physiologist. Biology is plants and animals. At least know the basics before complaining

wikipedia

A biologist is a scientist who has specialized knowledge in the field of biology, the scientific study of life.[2] Biologists involved in fundamental research attempt to explore and further explain the underlying mechanisms that govern the functioning of living matter. Biologists involved in applied research attempt to develop or improve more specific processes and understanding, in fields such as medicine and industry.

https://www.sokanu.com/careers/biologist/

A biologist is a scientist who studies life, specifically organisms and their relationship to their environment. Generally speaking, biologists study humans, animals and bacteria to gain a better understanding of how the body works and how external factors influence each organism.

https://www.environmentalscience.org/career/biologist

What Does a Biologist / Biological Scientist Do?
Studying life in all its forms is key to our understanding of many elements of the world around us.

Your defense failed miserably

Back