Professional Whiskey reviewer rates Proper 12 10/10

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Khabiebers on suicide watch now. Turns out Proper 12 is a tasty, smooth, high end whiskey.
Nice and flowy just like Conors movements

High end? A $25, 3 year old made up of caramel color and distillery scraps? Lmao that's probably Jin doing the review.

Conor is a great fighter. Just leave it at that.

Donating to first responders, what a GOAT

There's customers in line while this dude is yapping.

Professional whiskey reviewer, LMAO

Looks like a typical fanboy, maybe even TS himself

he's a fan boi. A fan boi, just supporting the cause.

Every other review i've seen says it's bad to decent. I didn't ever hear him rate it but I didn't listen to the whole thing because he's just reading shit off the Internet. it's 20$ so it can't be high end. It's probably decent party liquor, not for taste but just getting lit.

Yeah professional whisky reviewers often review whisky professionally from the corner shop they work at.

Professional Whiskey reviewer rates Proper 12

This guy is a cashier at a liquor store... he can't even read or write properly... <45>

<36><36><36>

it's 20$ so it can't be high end. It's probably decent party liquor, not for taste but just getting lit.

I got a slight headache reading this. I'd probably get a migraine if I had a few drinks of that shit.

Every other review i've seen says it's bad to decent. I didn't ever hear him rate it but I didn't listen to the whole thing because he's just reading shit off the Internet. it's 20$ so it can't be high end. It's probably decent party liquor, not for taste but just getting lit.

He didn’t rate it. He’s also not a professional whiskey reviewer, he works at a liquor store.

I got a slight headache reading this. I'd probably get a migraine if I had a few drinks of that shit.

yeah that's what i mean, it's for 20 year olds to drink with their friends while they throw rocks at cars or whatever.

The distiller from Guinness who blends it knows more than anyone here. It is not a high-end brand as reflected by the price. Criticize Conor, but keep it real. Do not reflexively be stupid. It is fine for what it is and is not pretending to be something it is not.

High end? A $25, 3 year old made up of caramel color and distillery scraps? Lmao that's probably Jin doing the review.

Conor is a great fighter. Just leave it at that.

Where do you guys get this shit? One person says it and spreads like fucking wildfire among his hater cult.

I only get my whiskey reviews from the stock boy at BevMo!

Cuz they paid him.

Strangely in Ireland where it's selling for the equivalent of over $40 its flying off the shelves.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7318346/conor-mcgregor-proper-no-twelve-whiskey-tesco/

Yeah it's only a 3 year old, but it's from a decent distillery (Bushmills), I don't think his target is meant to be high end whiskey drinkers, he wants to compete with the mass market liquours like Jack Daniels, Sailor Jerry, Southern Comfort which is why I imagine they added the vanilla.

waking-up-early-the-dude.gif

I'll have to give Proper 12 a try, $25 is not high end btw. $20-$25 is pretty standard it's not bottom shelf either, probably a good price point to gain mass appeal.

Back