What happened to that Russian undefeated Kudo champion?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
There was a hype behind this guy and it looked like he was coming to UFC, but haven't heard back.

Also, what about that Russian high level freestyle AND grecoroman wrestler guy...it looked like he was also coming to MMA then nothing heard from him...

Adam Khaliev and Bilyal Makhov. All I will say is don't hold your breath, because it's extremely unlikely we'll ever see either of them in the UFC at this point.

Damn Makhov! I just forgot him completely

They heard Conor was looking to smash some Russians and shit themselves.

Khaliev i would like to know

The wrestler said sometime ago something regarding not going to mma, but i dont remember where i saw it.

There was a hype behind this guy and it looked like he was coming to UFC, but haven't heard back.

Also, what about that Russian high level freestyle AND grecoroman wrestler guy...it looked like he was also coming to MMA then nothing heard from him...
Kudo guy - Adam Khaliev - can't get cleared to fight in UFC until he heals his injury/injuries, his contract expired and according to him when his health issues will be resolved UFC is ready to offer him another contract.

Adam Khaliev wasn't cleared medically and had a year long rehab to do. UFC didn't liked that and released him.

Weird because he competed in Kudo not that far ago if I am not mistaken

Kudo guy - Adam Khaliev - can't get cleared to fight in UFC until he heals his injury/injuries, his contract expired and according to him when his health issues will be resolved UFC is ready to offer him another contract.

Beat me to it

Adam Khaliev wasn't cleared medically and had a year long rehab to do. UFC didn't liked that and released him.

Weird because he competed in Kudo not that far ago if I am not mistaken
I think he said that his contract just expired because he signed it in 2012 or 2013.
About Kudo from what I understand these injuries are either ok to get cleared to compete in Kudo or nobody cares since he says thathe feels ok and is ready to compete.

well he still have ufc profile

What's happened to Minakov as well? Feels like a waste of a talented HW if he doesn't come over.

Back