How shady is a “15 month” suspension?

Newave

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has USADA ever levied a sentence that was not in 6 month increments? This seems to be the shadiest part of this deal. The arbitrator could have easily given him a mere 12 more weeks to make it a full 18 months and at least maintain some integrity for himself and the company. That would still be a slap on the wrist. At first I thought this was a requirement from Jones team in agreement for snitching, but didn’t they put that deal in place with USADA, who recommended the 18 months? Why would the arbitrator drop it down an additional 3 moths, and only 7 days before UFC 230, unless he was “compensated”.

All you need to know, is that from now onwards and forever more, usada can never ever be taken seriously. Ever.

The worst part is the fuel it provides the Jonestown troll fans

Jon Jones is a star and Dana is one of the best at the art of making deals. Anyone sensible easily predicted that Jon Jones would get away with it

USADA actually offered a 18 months suspension, it's the arbitration panel who reduced it to 15 months. The CSAC didn't like it either and gave those three months back to Jones in the form of community service.

Brock got to the bottom of the whole thing for jon so usada let it drop.

Jon Jones is a star and Dana is one of the best at the art of making deals. Anyone sensible easily predicted that Jon Jones would get away with it
Fuckin troll, get lost moron, wish I could meet people like you in real life, seriously

It's clearly just some made up judgement to work out a doable deal for jones... It's corruption through and through..

My personal favorite is when Dana was like the science backs him..meanwhile after testing 12 supplements they never found the tainted one LMAO..

I'm still very mad about this and I'm wondering if a protest would happen if a enough fighters and fans came together because its obvious special treatment look at machidas and werdums cases and then jones a repeat offender lmao

Has USADA ever levied a sentence that was not in 6 month increments? This seems to be the shadiest part of this deal. The arbitrator could have easily given him a mere 12 more weeks to make it a full 18 months and at least maintain some integrity for himself and the company. That would still be a slap on the wrist. At first I thought this was a requirement from Jones team in agreement for snitching, but didn’t they put that deal in place with USADA, who recommended the 18 months? Why would the arbitrator drop it down an additional 3 moths, and only 7 days before UFC 230, unless he was “compensated”.

Pretty slim suspension. I’ll call it slim shady

not scared. wish jones could meet people like you in real life.
Me too, lol, he wouldn't ever be walking agajn, not with legs like that LMFAO, and on dope!!!

Latest footage of Jones Vs USADA "deal"..

giphy.gif

For a fuckin cheating ass bitch, lol, I am amazed how many people on here adore cheaters, fuckin morons,

I don't worship authority and rules. I take illegal substances everyday myself. You Luddite.

VERY

BUT I said it from day 1

nothing would happen

It's very sad. USADA is a joke. He shouldn't be back for another 2 and 1/2 years. It makes a mockery of this whole "clean sport" bs. If they're going to let juicers fight, so be it, but let's call a spade a spade and not pretend like anybody is really trying to clean up mma. They're only trying to clean it up if you don't have drawing power.

Still can’t stop laughing at usada releasing a statement the week before the announcement that there was no collusion/dirt/payoffs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back