Sam Alvey - Im glad he got KO'd

GrantSorenson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Man this guy looks out of shape, sloppy as hell, looks horrible in there and to top it off he has some weird look on his face when he fights and actually one more thing - he stinks the joint out in every fight. I was happy to see him getting beaten like that

The shot before the stoppage was to the back of his head. Unintentional but it led to the fight ending.

Man this guy looks out of shape, sloppy as hell, looks horrible in there and to top it off he has some weird look on his face when he fights and actually one more thing - he stinks the joint out in every fight. I was happy to see him getting beaten like that
He just had a ko knockout win two fights ago. His wife is a model (not my type but whatever) and he is a genuinely nice guy. I hope you get ko'd

I don't like Sam's fights. He seems like a great guy. However he's also that guy that seems to be sparring and not fighting.

Not even an Alvey fan and that stoppage was just poor.Ref saw legs fold up and just stepped in while Sam (totally lucid) went for legs and you can see the intent on his face..... oh well-

Yeah. His act is old. He's a boring fighter that never evolves and rarely pulls the trigger. Hopefully we see less of him.

Last edited:
That's what you get when you have your wife in your corner, amirite fellas?
The reason he looks so weird during fights is because he has mouth guards on both his upper and lower teeth.

being 'glad' someone gets knocked out is pretty loutish, dude.

That looked like two drunk dads at a kids soccer game fighting.

That's what you get when you have your wife in your corner, amirite fellas?
The reason he looks so weird during fights is because he has mouth guards on both his upper and lower teeth.

His wife always gives him good advice. She screams at him the whole fight to let his hands go and get out of the clinch. And he instead just waits and waits and grits his face like Stay Puft. Then after the fight promises that next time he'll change things and be more aggressive. And never does.

Sam_Alvey.png

I don't like Sam's fights. He seems like a great guy. However he's also that guy that seems to be sparring and not fighting.

It's pretty weird, if he doesn't get the KO early in the fight, he starts to fight veeery tentative

Also I agree with other poster who said he shouldn't be fighting at LHW only because he doesn't want to put his shit together

Not even an Alvey fan and that stoppage was just poor.Ref saw legs fold up and just stepped in while Sam (totally lucid) went for legs and you can see the intent on his face..... oh well-
He went for the ref's legs. Bad sign.

He used to be known for his knockouts but the last few years hes been showing such a boring style. And at 205 he looks so out of shape. Needs to really put some muscle on if he wants to fight there.

I that's actually the first relatively exciting fight Alvey's had in the UFC.

They always give his favourable match-ups as well and guys with shaky chins, I have absolutely no idea why. Hopefully they stop messing about and give him some guys who can crack back and draw him into a fight like Manuwa, Krylov or OSP.

He used to be known for his knockouts but the last few years hes been showing such a boring style. And at 205 he looks so out of shape. Needs to really put some muscle on if he wants to fight there.

He's always had a boring style, it's just that people seem to only remember the knockouts. I don't know i that's because they're not watching the fights and only seeing the gifs afterwards, but all of his fights have always been painful regardless of the ending.

Back