Conor mentioned that he's dealing with probation and a bunch of civil cases

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he mentioned it offhandedly during the press conference.

Anyone got details? sounds very stressful and distracting.

Boo fucking hoo.

He's lucky he didn't get jail time. Plus no one on the bus had serious eye injuries.

Chiesa is suing as the broken glass gave him a nasty cut in his vag

Such a hard life he lives...

Probation and court cases from attacking a bus and injuring/traumatizing it’s occupants.

It’s ALL his own fucking fault. LOL

Go fuck yourself. He lost thousands of dollars from losing out on being on that card, and also from the training camp he spent money on.

How does he even have probation? He has fucking 5 days of community service if I remember correctly.

Go fuck yourself. He lost thousands of dollars from losing out on being on that card, and also from the training camp he spent money on.
Thankfully he's a warrior though as he'll tell you himself.

Just don't ever talk about his mom though.

That's what happens when you throw a dolly at a bus full of people, nobody's fault but his own.

and dont i feel sorry oh wait....all of this is conors own fault anyways...glad he's being rewarded with an instant title shot after years of not fighting anyone, then throwing a dolly at a bus...gonna set a real good example for everyone else looking for a title shot...just be a complete asshat ad get as much attention as possible

Last edited:
Look and listen to that Irish hammerhead. Looks fuckin good on him.

Yeah apparently his mother got injured too when she was trying to remove it after she read him his bedtime story when she was tucking him into bed.

He's coming back for the money

He knows he's gonna get mauled

I hope Chiesa and Borg take all the money he made by getting his ass whooped by Floyd haha

If he was just in it for the money, he'd have fought Nate Diaz first. He knows he can win that fight at 155, and it's a better tune-up fight than Khabib.

Conor genuinely believes he can beat Khabib, and he can. I still think Khabib wins this fight ~60% of the time, but Conor can KO anyone at 155.

Chiesa is suing and Thug Rose has recently been saying that the bus incident brought back her PTSD and shes not felt the same since

which means they want that $$$$$$

42383530_1797126707009805_6680281107293798400_n.jpg

Back