Khabib should have drank the whiskey

LampShade94

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And then trashed it afterwards... What better way to get under Conor's skin?

Khabib takes a swig and then tells everyone it takes like piss. That comparing it to Jameson is laughable.

Right when Conor is launching his brand, this would cause some damage. And could have made Conor furious. Any time Conor criticizes Khabib, he could always fall back to "Proper 12 tastes like piss".

This was the rockstar move and he missed it.

That would have been hilarious. Spitting it out right on that stage. Missed opportunity.

khabib is muslim - no alcohol, period. conor knew this

Khabib takes a swig and then tells everyone it takes like piss. That comparing it to Jameson is laughable.

Right when Conor is launching his brand, this would cause some damage. And could have made Conor furious. Any time Conor criticizes Khabib, he could always fall back to "Proper 12 tastes like piss".

You don't know nothing about Islam and dagestanis, do you?

He would never do that.

How old are you? 18?

That would have been fucking gold

Instead he should've accepted that whiskey & splashed it on Conmans face. Easy extra 500k buys and an angry emotional Conor.

khabib is muslim he wouldnt touch that stuff.
conor knew it.
if he would do that he would show he doesnt stay behind his principles and loose in that way in this situation.

Yeah because we all thought that he would say "Thank you, oh that was nice, cheers" and carry on.
Conor and everybody else knew that Khabib would never touch the whiskey due to his faith, that was the whole point, Conor was goading him and indirectly undermining his beliefs to get under his skin, its not rocket science TS.

"Right when Conor is launching his brand, this would cause some damage."
BREAKING...... "New alcoholic beverage not popular amongst Muslims..." No shit Sherlock.

giphy.gif

God damn, Conor haters literally are 9 year olds with zero knowledge of anything.

You don't know nothing about Islam and dagestanis, do you?

He would never do that.

How old are you? 18?

Islam discourages drinking alcohol, but it's not forbidden. Many Muslims drink. Look at Turkey. 99.8% of the population is Muslim but they still sell alcohol in Turkey.

"How old are you? 18?"
You sound like you're still in college... My guess is you're around 20 years old.

Would it really shock anyone if Connor didn’t know Muslims can’t drink alcohol? He doesn’t come off as the most intelligent person in he world.

He should had spit in the cup and throw it to the floor, Khabib a noob at press conference shenanigans.

Islam discourages drinking alcohol, but it's not forbidden. Many Muslims drink. Look at Turkey. 99.8% of the population is Muslim but they still sell alcohol in Turkey.

"How old are you? 18?"
You sound like you're still in college... My guess is you're around 20 years old.

I know a lot of muslims and most of them will tell you they don't touch alcohol, but behind closed doors or with close friends they get drunk as fuck on the daily.
I don't get it dude, if you drink just say you drink.
I've also been told muslims shouldn't curse or get tattoos.

He should have just said Why does Connor change his accent for the American crowd?

"How old are you? 18?"

Yeah Dagestan isn't exactly the most progressive place in the Muslim world.

Would it really shock anyone if Connor didn’t know Muslims can’t drink alcohol? He doesn’t come off as the most intelligent person in he world.

Imagine how cool that would be, though. Conor being the most intelligent person in the world, AND the greatest fighter. Oh, well. I guess one outta two will have to do ...

I know many Muslims from Bosnia and they're mostly heavy drinkers and they don't even hide it. They also eat pork. Khabib is just a religous freak, like Christians who don't have sex before marriage.

Back