Just a reminder and a flashback

DarkneT

Khamzat sucks
@Gold
Reaction score

I love when Thiago fights and we all start circle jerking because he's so SCARY AND VIOLENT

Remember that time Gegard got rid of him inside the first whilst deciding what type of laminate floor he's gunna put in his student housing project
Obviously he would have to consider students love to drink and party so obviously would have to spend a little more on the waterproof flooring which is a little more expensive

So with that in mind, he walked down the SCARY VIOLENT fighter and cleaned him out in the first to get the bonus

Bellator over here quietly killing the game

Thiago is a complete maniac who explodes 100% into everything he throws. He loses to composed and technical fighters who pressure him, and his ground game isn't the best either.
Cool-THIAGO-SANTOS-Highlights.gif

UltimateAcademicCleanerwrasse.gif

tumblr_olp7zphRxC1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Still, his style is spectacular, p4p one of the most entertaining fighters.

I love when Thiago fights and we all start circle jerking because he's so SCARY AND VIOLENT

Remember that time Gegard got rid of him inside the first whilst deciding what type of laminate floor he's gunna put in his student housing project
Obviously he would have to consider students love to drink and party so obviously would have to spend a little more on the waterproof flooring which is a little more expensive

So with that in mind, he walked down the SCARY VIOLENT fighter and cleaned him out in the first to get the bonus

Bellator over here quietly killing the game

No idea why ufc didnt just pay moose, he's awesome

Seeing him knee weidman in the head mustve really killed a few boners for that core white supremacist fan base

Thiago is a complete maniac who explodes into everything he throws. He loses to composed and technical fighters who pressure him, and his ground game isn't the best either.
Cool-THIAGO-SANTOS-Highlights.gif

UltimateAcademicCleanerwrasse.gif

tumblr_olp7zphRxC1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Still, his style is spectacular, p4p one of the most entertaining fighters.
Well put. Very exciting fighter with tremendous fire power.

TS was rooting hard for Ya Boi Anders and had to go find something to soothe the pain after watching Santos beat the consciousness out of Anders.

Good fight.

this dudes been a killer for a long time. they should use him to take out the low level wrestlers

Well put. Very exciting fighter with tremendous fire power.

TS was rooting hard for Ya Boi Anders and had to go find something to soothe the pain after watching Santos beat the consciousness out of Anders.

Good fight.

Very very wrong
I watched this fight whilst cleaning my lounge that's how many fucks I give about either of them

However I just love when Santos knocks someone out we get a gazillion threads on how badass he is, and I like to remind everyone what a real badass is

Retarded move by the UFC not keeping Moose. The guy is world class..

Back