Barao got jibbed, why is Alvey fighting at 205, and and Santos is a stone cold assassin.

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That is all
Future fuckng champ. Legit asf!

How fucking Branch finished Santos by strikes I'll never know?????

Cant wait to see Santos again
Props to Erik for showing up

Alvey had trouble making 185 iirc. I don’t mind him, his wife is bae.

2B8A826C-90B0-480A-930C-AF9A79BFF92E.jpeg 255BBB5C-6C22-4A89-9A27-0927A51C5521.jpeg

I feel like branch finishing Santos by strikes is like living in the twilight zone?!
Like...., legit, that happens 1/100 times. We witnessed the 1

Early stoppage maybe but he looked very soft at 205.
Soft body type I guess. But yeah I absolutely agree: you shouldn’t lose to lil Nog at this point in the career.

Soft body type I guess. But yeah I absolutely agree: you shouldn’t lose to lil Nog at this point in the career.
The old mid section didnt look like someone whose a professional fighter or even some whose taking his mma career serious ?

I feel like branch finishing Santos by strikes is like living in the twilight zone?!
Branch aint no joke you just hyped cus it just happened. Give it a few days.

Psh, who has Santos even beat?
  • Dude got rekt by Moose inside a round
  • Machida 50-45ed Moose
  • Anders got a real tight split dec with Machida
Do you even MMA Math bro?

Branch is top 10 and Santos has lost to every good fighter he's faced. Santos got subbed by Eric Spicely. He has massive holes in his game. He's got murderous power but isn't super durable, has mediocre BJJ, and average TDD. I love watching the guy fight because he murders bums but let's not act like he's a world beater or even getting better he's 34.

Branch is top 10 and Santos has lost to every good fighter he's faced. Santos got subbed by Eric Spicely. He has massive holes in his game. He's got murderous power but isn't super durable, has mediocre BJJ, and average TDD. I love watching the guy fight because he murders bums but let's not act like he's a world beater or even getting better he's 34.
This.

A win over an opponent on 7 days and people are going nuts, are they forgetting this guy has been finished in the first round 6 times with most of them being to the biggest names he has fought.

That is all
Future fuckng champ. Legit asf!

Cant wait to see Santos again
Props to Erik for showing up
Like Santos got to meet him in la for the tj card. His striking however is wild at times and leaves him very open for counters . Someone like Cormier/Jones would pick him apart easily. Now if Cormier and jones do not return to lhw and santos can fix those holes in his stand up = would be very interesting

Santos has always been dangerous offensively but definitely has his holes. He's usually been fun to watch too.

The UFC (and oddsmakers) have been hyping Anders like he's a world beater. He definitely has talent but I don't think he has the 1 hit power to deserve the credit he has received.

Like Santos got to meet him in la for the tj card. His striking however is wild at times and leaves him very open for counters . Someone like Cormier/Jones would pick him apart easily. Now if Cormier and jones do not return to lhw and santos can fix those holes in his stand up = would be very interesting
Manuwa would wreck Santos. As would OSP, Volkan and Gus. Super fun fighter but doubt he reaches a title shot at 205

Manuwa would wreck Santos. As would OSP, Volkan and Gus. Super fun fighter but doubt he reaches a title shot at 205
Osp gets dropped quite a bit, gus is a walking punching bag, mauwa I like but santos could fold him and vice versa. Volkan I haven’t seen much of tbh . The lhw division without jones and Cormier = is rather sad

Osp gets dropped quite a bit, gus is a walking punching bag, mauwa I like but santos could fold him and vice versa. Volkan I haven’t seen much of tbh . The lhw division without jones and Cormier = is rather sad

Manuwa is old and tends to choke in big fights (although not all)

Volkan has decent power but needs more high level wins

Gus is RETIRED

OSP is inconsistent

Come back Rumble! Although he wouldn't make 205 now

You're giving Branch so little credit there, it actually hurts

Plus santos has a suspect chin

Back