2 weeks ago today: Tyron Woodley gave us one of the most impressive performances in MMA history

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Darren Till had just come off beating #1 ranked Wonderboy Thompson (which is extremely
difficult).

Woodley showed why he is one the best WWs of all time. He finished Till in under 2 rounds.

5E9C59D3-243C-42A5-9C35-2EF482F34287.jpeg
20D6A76A-A449-4891-BC1B-60E1BDDD9914.jpeg

1B316FFE-9071-4491-B1A5-01E6FF939DA4.jpeg
2EAA0857-B56A-4E11-B26E-7055DDA79D4F.jpeg
A1873075-A73A-4737-96B5-10B39A4920FB.jpeg 8C2817FA-7D42-4387-9321-EF6942EBD234.jpeg
F294F901-1144-4592-97F9-3A91F7778CC3.jpeg
AE6B9537-0544-4CD8-90FD-E015D4BEFAB2.jpeg
1830B796-29C5-4E47-A368-81888DFAC98F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Three weeks ago Woodley beat an overhyped tomato can who had no business being in the same octagon as him.

3 weeks ago today: Tyron Woodley gave us one of the most impressive performances in MMA

images

Holy cow, 3 weeks already? I feel old!

Damn, didn't know the hype train for Darren till reached delusional. He had t.w.o noticable wins, one he was overweight for.

Then again WME gives title shots as a reward for missing weights or losing previous fight so this isn't really that shocking.

How many weeks ago was it that Tyron gave statistically the least active 5 round title fight ever?

Three weeks ago Woodley beat an overhyped tomato can who had no business being in the same octagon as him.

This "overhyped tomato can" was able to outclass one of the better strikers of history. Definitely deserved his shot. And yes Darren maybe had little bit too much hype behind him, but most of it was for reason because he did really well before his title fight.

If someone is overhyped it's Zabit Magomedsharipov. Guy doesn't have even one decent win and people are acting like he would be next champion.

Damn, didn't know the hype train for Darren till reached delusional. He had t.w.o noticable wins, one he was overweight for.

Then again WME gives title shots as a reward for missing weights or losing previous fight so this isn't really that shocking.

How many weeks ago was it that Tyron gave statistically the least active 5 round title fight ever?
Current Woodley KOs any version of GSP and you know it.

Woodley has obvious evolved to elite pound for pound status (where ,I don't know) but Till fight was a bit off for me - brabo was barely secured on Till tap.....want to see more from Till before I label some reverence from that fight.I know he out-pointed wonderboy so credence is there - just need to see more

TS got no likes for this overrating thread :)))) hahhaa, suck some bolz dude

Till looks like he could be a beast but his only notable wins are over Cerrone and Thompson. I don't think Tyron beating Till makes it one of the most impressive in MMA history, though it was a good one.

What does GSP have to deal with the question I asked? Damn son, GSP deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in that head. LMAO.
Woodley has great power, great striking, great wrestling, and good submissions. He stiffens any version of GSP.

Woodley is the best Champ in the UFC right now.

Also, it’s been 3 weeks already? Wtf

I never thought this day would come where Woodley would have more then 5 fans

Are Woodley fans quickly becoming the worst in MMA (all 5 of them) ?

It wasnt even close to the most impressive performance in WW title history, LET alone in MMA history, LET alone in MMA title history

Took 2 rounds, and in the first round literally nothing happened.

Woodley beat an unproven prospect for fucks sake

If you want to go watch THE most impressive most dominant performance in MMA history that was against an actual champion, go watch Conor vs champion Alvarez (And soon to be Conor over champion Khabib, which will probably surpass Conor over champion Alvarez)

All this hype because of a win over Darren fucking Till. Woodley isn't even the unanimous #2 WW GOAT yet. Gsp>>>>>>>>Woodley and everyone objective knows it

Last edited:

T-Wood is the best WW of all time. I'm blessed to be living in the Woodley era lads.

Woodley has great power, great striking, great wrestling, and good submissions. He stiffens any version of GSP.
This is the definition of insanity, cause again I ask, what does GSP have to deal with a thread that you've made(which surprisingly didn't start out as a GSP thread) or the question I asked?

<JagsKiddingMe>

The revisionist history with Till now being a 'can' is more ridiculous than any hype train he had coming in. Any fighter that can murk Cowboy and hang with Wonderboy for 5 rounds is not a can.

Back