Boring! I want the best Jon Jones fighting immediately make it happen Dana!

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cmon Dana! let's get this done enough usada drama already we just want to see the guy fight.

Agreed!

2 grams of test & Turinabol juicehead needs to get back to cheating ASAP!

I noticed ufc 230 main is tba vs tbd

Tba meaning they have someone yet to be announced

I don't get it can't Dana make strategic donations or something he has a billion dollars now wtf. I have supported Dana since the beginning and the UFC really needs this guy fighting again.

Dec Gus 2

DC Going to vacate in my opinion.

Unless he wants to be embarrassed again it's another easy day at the office for Jones. A well rested post usada suspension Jones will smash DC.

Dec Gus 2

DC Going to vacate in my opinion.

Why would he vacate?

Ideally he should since he is holding the division back if he is fighting Brock but nobody is nice enough to do that unless you are GSP and even in that case you get criticized a lot. Zero benefit to the fighter imo.

Why would he vacate?

Ideally he should since he is holding the division back if he is fighting Brock but nobody is nice enough to do that unless you are GSP and even in that case you get criticized a lot. Zero benefit to the fighter imo.

so what's the story when is Jones fighting again? Is Dana still keeping this in the dark wtf....

Jones vs Brock with each a few doctors in the corner who can feed them whatever drug they want...

Something like that?

so what's the story when is Jones fighting again? Is Dana still keeping this in the dark wtf....

I think I read early next year somewhere but I am not sure where. I don't think Jones has confirmed when he wants to return. Can't imagine it any later than 5 months so it should be soon and I expect it against Gus.

Agreed!

2 grams of test & Turinabol juicehead needs to get back to cheating ASAP!
Did you ever like Jon Jones. I thought he was the best since I start watching UFC 2012 and then 2015 when he fuck up I still believe in him but after Cormier 2 fight I felt like idiot and lost motivation for training MMA and now he is back and I do not know how to trust him again

I'm kind of hoping this recent USADA drama precipitates the UFC dropping them as their testing org. To be honest there's a part of me that wishes the UFC would hold their PPVs on a barge in international waters with zero testing. I used to be all "make it a legit sport" and "boo cheaters" but I dont give a shit anymore. You wanna destroy yourself with PEDs? Go right ahead. You can win without PEDs? All the power to ya.

If you can't take the heat of the pharmaceutical oven, get out of the laboratory kitchen.

Did you ever like Jon Jones. I thought he was the best since I start watching UFC 2012 and then 2015 when he fuck up I still believe in him but after Cormier 2 fight I felt like idiot and lost motivation for training MMA and now he is back and I do not know how to trust him again

Yes!

When he was coming up the ranks in his early years, I thought he was amazing.

Only after he f-d up multiple cards did I start to not trust him.

If you’re a TRUE mma fan than of course you want to see the GOAT back and dominating.

The sooner the better
Its a treat to witness his excellence

Yes!

When he was coming up the ranks in his early years, I thought he was amazing.

Only after he f-d up multiple cards did I start to not trust him.
Maybe one day we like him again

Jon Jones vs Gus 2 for LHW interim championship - December card or sooner

The only thing i take from all this is that fight fans really dont care about legit sporting competition. Its the fight world, i get it but any talk of sport like its the ffuture nba, nfl, etc is moot.

It makes you wonder though. How bad would a perfectly clean UFC be? I mean weve all seen the pre and post USADA comparisons. The true monsters of the "sport" have all been caught juicing. The DC's of the world are the exception not the rule.
I think we are finding out that the level of competition in a "clean" UFC is not worth the price of admission.
So lets go full on WWE and pump these guys up to Lesnar levels. JBG! WAR!

Dana says definitely not at ufc 230. Early next year if you believe Dana.

Back