Anders is one tough ass son of a bitch

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He didn't have to take this short notice fight in Brazil of all places, he did it to appease us and the JBG.

Fight was super competitive and went everywhere. Anders was outranked but showed a ton of potential. Absorbed a lot if bodyshots and fought at an unbelievable pace, got finished by quasi legal elbows to the side of the head. He appeared to be dying between rounds 3 and 4.

You got my fanship Ya Boi. Unbelievable and unquestionable heart

Fuck that was brutal

Reminded me of Kimbo Vs Dada how he fell

Fuckin warrior indeed.

Made a fan out of me

I thought he was an NFL reject after a payday

Nah ya boys got heart

100%

Put up a post on this earlier, and had a few folks shitting on me.

Anders is a fockin STUD for taking this fight on short notice, and doing as well as he did against a killer in Santos.

He was actually more than holding his own til he gassed, and anyone shitting on that when homie had under a weeks notice is seriously just being a doucher.

Last edited:
100%

Put up a post on this earlier, and had a few folks shitting on me.

Anders is a fockin STUD for taking this fight on short notice, and doing as well as he did against a killer in Santos.

He was seriously holding his own til he gassed, and anyone shitting on that with under a weeks notice is seriously just being a doucher.
He may have lost and gambled big with this match. God knows he lost a lot of brain cells. The truth is though when he fights again there will be a ton of wise fans who see this fight and will see between the lines, realizing Eryk lays his balls on the table and is worth the attention

He may have lost and gambled big with this match. God knows he lost a lot of brain cells. The truth is though when he fights again there will be a ton of wise fans who see this fight and will see between the lines, realizing Eryk lays his balls on the table and is worth the attention

Dude has HUGE stones for taking this fight on NO notice.

I'm officially a fan.

It's Santos. He's the son of Odin, he's a Hebrew, he's a Christian, hell I don't know what he is, but all he's missing is a big Buddha and a crescent and star and he's a man of MANY religions.

This Anders guy, let me learn ya'll on somethin' right quick.. He's an A-level athlete no doubt. He played on the Roll Tide Roll back in '09 and I was higher than a giraffe's ass and drunk on cognac and beer watching that game when he won his ring. The guy will be back, just give him some time.

I agree TS, but no need for the name calling.

The toughest opponent Santos has fought is Moose, who waxed him inside a round. Santos is fun to watch but far from being any kind of terrifying world beater.

Meanwhile, Eryk went toe to toe with Lyoto Machida, who beat Moose with ease 50-45, 49-46, 50-45. And Eryk only lost to a tight split.

If anything Eryk should have been a comfortable favourite to take out Santos.

The toughest opponent Santos has fought is Moose, who waxed him inside a round.

Eryk went toe to toe with Lyoto Machida, who beat Moose with ease, and Eryk only lost to a tight split.

On SIX days notice?

giphy.gif

Anders got a lot of hate on here for some reason. The guy is tough, he just needs a better skillset. If he refined his striking or wresting he could be a big problem.

Anders got a lot of hate on here for some reason. The guy is tough, he just needs a better skillset. If he refined his striking or wresting he could be a big problem.
I think anyone from NFL is bound to get some heat here.

Anders was on for tonight. That fight was epic

That awkward moment when you realize this fight was better than Conor vs Khabib, oct 7th
<45>

Why was the fight 5 rounds? Poor guy shoulda demanded it be 3 rounds only considering the short notice.

He will go down to 85 and will be just fine again. The man deserves a nice vacation in the mean time!

Deserved that ass beating for his stupid nickname.

The toughest opponent Santos has fought is Moose, who waxed him inside a round. Santos is fun to watch but far from being any kind of terrifying world beater.

Meanwhile, Eryk went toe to toe with Lyoto Machida, who beat Moose with ease 50-45, 49-46, 50-45. And Eryk only lost to a tight split.

He was VEGAS UNDERDOG, captain hindsight/MMAth genius...

He may never be champ but anyone who puts on wars like he did last night I'm a fan of win or lose. Dude fought his heart out till the bitter end, he showed up looking for a fist fight on a Saturday night he wasn't there to win no decision.

Back