Conor and his stupid whiskey

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I went to the liquor store earlier tonight (as usual, because I'm an alcoholic) to buy some beer and grab a bottle of his shitty whiskey but the liquor store did not have it in stock, and when I asked the manager he said he'd never heard of it. So I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey instead (because I'm a raging alcoholic).

My question is to the Shergods: where exactly is this bottled horse piss distributed to and is there any kind of "store locator" for this swill or do I just keep calling liquor stores to no avail?

Is it possible that Proper 12 is just a placebo product like Manpons?

Look at this fucking charlatan:

Conor-McGregor%E2%80%99s-Proper-No-Twelve-whiskey-is-selling-so-fast-in-Tesco-Ireland-stores-that-customers-can-only-buy-two-bottles-at-a-time.jpg

How many of you have actually tasted this poison yet?

You sound drunk

Yellow card sherdogger trashing former two division world champion Conor McGregor.

Damn what a life.

It's not a popular whiskey. Most likely has very limited distrubution. Most liquor stores, unless the big chains like Total Wine wont bother carrying it if there is no demand because the owners have to buy it to stock it.

10/10
Would read again

So I went to the liquor store earlier tonight (as usual, because I'm an alcoholic) to buy some beer and grab a bottle of his shitty whiskey but the liquor store did not have it in stock, and when I asked the manager he said he'd never heard of it. So I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey instead (because I'm a raging alcoholic).

My question is to the Shergods: where exactly is this bottled horse piss distributed to and is there any kind of "store locator" for this swill or do I just keep calling liquor stores to no avail?

Conor-McGregor%E2%80%99s-Proper-No-Twelve-whiskey-is-selling-so-fast-in-Tesco-Ireland-stores-that-customers-can-only-buy-two-bottles-at-a-time.jpg

After Conor tried that shit and gas out in fight we all know it is all over

You sound like a fanboy who's desperate not to get caught out.

His 'stupid whiskey' is currently on sale in Tesco stores in the Republic of Ireland.

"Stupid whiskey", "shitty whiskey", "bottled horse piss", "fucking charlatan", "poison".

You clearly don't deserve any Proper 12.

Sounds like you’re drinking hater-aid pal.

"Stupid whiskey", "shitty whiskey", "bottled horse piss", "fucking charlatan", "poison".

You clearly don't deserve any Proper 12.

Have you tried it yet, conehead?

TS is a commercial

Back