This is one sloppy sloppy fight

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
{<jordan}
Both guys gassing hard past half way through the second round. The future of the upper division looks grim.

{<jordan}
Both guys gassing hard past half way through the second round. The future of the upper division looks grim.
Two guys coming in on short notice after having full 8-12 week training camps and 3 round fights less than a month ago.

You think the body can recover fast enough for a fight like this? Of course not.

They gave it all. It was a war. Props to both guys.

High pace fight with two big dudes, wasn't really that sloppy either. You probably just don't like good fights, too violent for you.

Two guys coming in on short notice after having full 8-12 week training camps and 3 round fights less than a month ago.

You think the body can recover fast enough for a fight like this? Of course not.

Stamina aside, the way Anders was throwing punches reminded me of Derrick but way slower. If his chin wasn't good, he would've been finished way sooner.

Thiago Santos doesn't like to get hit.

Stamina aside, the way Anders was throwing punches reminded me of Derrick but way slower. If his chin wasn't good, he would've been finished way sooner.
Yeah, because he came in on 6 days notice and cut nearly 15lbs. His body probably felt like he got hit by a train.

To be fair one was 34, and the other is 31. So "future" seems like the wrong choice of words.

But Santos is a hammer

Hammer swing, hammer swing hard

{<jordan}
When you throw hard it can be tiring sweetheart. Laugh all you want but I dare you to try this yourself.

When you throw hard it can be tiring sweetheart. Laugh all you want but I dare you to try this yourself.
<36>
My bad, I didn't realize I had to apply the same standard for an average person to high level professional fighters.

{<jordan}

1 guy took a fight on 6 days notice who wasn't training. what did you eric to look like mike Tyson.

<36>
My bad, I didn't realize I had to apply the same standard for an average person to high level professional fighters.
It’s just really easy to eat your Cheetos in your armchair and criticize with a keyboard.

That fight was a war and both fighters should be praised.

The intent of both fighters was to finish the fight which makes it exciting.

Your implying by our comment that you prefer a fight like NGannou vs Lewis

I prefer slow boring fights where no punches land.......

Who cares about the top of the division. That fight was awesome. Maybe the top needs fighters like these two.

{<jordan}
That is such a stupid comment, it just show the level of stupidity of MMA "fans".

You try to hit (and get hit) with the bombs these guys threw, and be fresh after 10 minutes.

You are a dumbass, kid. Get off the couch and try to learn about the sport you watch. Maybe go train. You probably need it.

Back