Lil Nog Could Have Gave Jones Trouble

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Face it Lil Nog is legit and would have probably gave Jones trouble. Nog would have had better boxing and Jones would have avoided taking Nog down with his dangerous bjj. He could have had a better career if it weren't for injuries, he may have even become champ.

I don’t think so

Lil Nog was legit though

I wonder if Lil Nog could have beaten top guys like Reem or Hendo.

2Vk6.gif

when Jones was in the early stage of his reign I thought Lil Nog was one of the few guys that could give him trouble because of his solid boxing where he could step into the pocket and loop in past Jones's 23 year old jabs and overhand him in addition to Lil Nog being sick off his back.

Also Lil Nog could beat Jones in the UFC games then.

Clean Bones from the Gusmao, Bonnar and OSP fights would get rekt by Hogerio

purime for purime his boxing and BJJ wouldve have him issues. Bones boxing has always been mediocre to bad

In 2005 when Nog was one of the best in the world and Jones was 18 I agree

This dude had is arm broken by washed up Frank Mir. No chance lol

This dude had is arm broken by washed up Frank Mir. No chance lol

It's hard to tell if you're kidding or not but you do realize that was big Nog, right?

I'm a pretty big Jones detractor. But lets not get ahead of ourselves and be happy for what this was. A W for a Nogueria twin and that's a great thing.

while i suspect this is a troll post/thread, OP actually does kind of have a point. it ultimately would be decided by how many eye pokes jj threw.

it's kind of a shame that lil nog, arona, and filho are all rather question marky for just how good they really were. for various, mostly weird, reasons.

Back