What was on Overeem's back vs. Lil Nog?

BigNasty

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Took this picture from the tv while they were doing a promo. Seems like something that had to have been noticed and discussed before but I missed it. It looks like a damn wasp nest!

Attachments

• IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
Dude ! I saw something similar on randy coutures leg recently one second I’ll dig it up

Edit:

Last edited:
The live fetus of Ubereem ready to be born

5302ece70e862f8f5e839b735c70a8af.jpg

It was tape he had on his back. A lot of guys had that on them in Pride, sometimes it was blue, sometimes it was more of a tan color.

Damn

That shit on his back has got some shit on it's back

It was tape he had on his back. A lot of guys had that on them in Pride, sometimes it was blue, sometimes it was more of a tan color.
That definitely does not look like tape to me.

I'm not 100% sure about Overeem's but the Randy Couture photo is a varicose vein; basically the valves in the vein get broken and so the blood pools in one spot and stretches the veins out.

I laterally saw the same thing and wondered the same thing.

I'm not 100% sure about Overeem's but the Randy Couture photo is a varicose vein; basically the valves in the vein get broken and so the blood pools in one spot and stretches the veins out.
Right - I was thinking it was something similar with Reem. A ruptured vein or something. But apparently it's tape. How anti-climatic! Haha

Roid-laced tape. Sends PEDs straight to the bloodstream.

Vari
Took this picture from the tv while they were doing a promo. Seems like something that had to have been noticed and discussed before but I missed it. It looks like a damn wasp nest!
Varicose veins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back