Khabib Nurmagomedov all Takedowns in UFC

he is terrified of trading punches.

that means he is a glass chinned rat.

The best grappler of all time in UFC.
No chance.

GSP is the best. Taking down and pounding Penn to a pulp, as well as taking down high level wrestlers in Hendricks and Koscheck.

Khabib is good but lets not forget he was unable to take down Tibau (yes he was roiding but if he was the best of all time it wouldn't matter) and had to take Trujillo down 21 times in 3 rounds - if he was the best grappler of all time he wouldn't have had a stat that high as his top control would have kept him down.

what are you talking about.

Dustin Poirier, Kevin Lee, and Eddie Alvarez are the chinniest guys in the division and they fucking love trading punches.

Also, Khabib traded with Raging Al, RDA, and Barboza.

He rushed them with slinging haymakers that I hope he doesn't repeat against Conor.

So if Conor fought Floyd in MMA and did anything other than punch, would that mean he's terrified too?

The best grappler of all time in UFC.

Let's see how the "best grappler" that somehow has a belt does against a top 5 fighter. Khabib just like Till, never been tested and fought chumps, gonna learn the hard way there is top tier fighters for a reason.

No chance.

GSP is the best. Taking down and pounding Penn to a pulp, as well as taking down high level wrestlers in Hendricks and Koscheck.

Khabib is good but lets not forget he was unable to take down Tibau (yes he was roiding but if he was the best of all time it wouldn't matter) and had to take Trujillo down 21 times in 3 rounds - if he was the best grappler of all time he wouldn't have had a stat that high as his top control would have kept him down.
He was toying with Trujillo. He felt disrespected by Abel, since he wouldn't accept his apology for missing weight, so proceeded to teach him a lesson.

He was toying with Trujillo. He felt disrespected by Abel, since he wouldn't accept his apology for missing weight, so proceeded to teach him a lesson.
Abel was right. Some fighters take it to heart when a fighter misses weight.

No really a lesson when all he did was proceed to take him down time and time again - a lesson would have been a edson or johnson like beating. It's besides the point - Khabib is not the best MMA grappler, in fact you could argue plenty more fighters have had better success in MMA - including sonnen and hughes.

Abel was right. Some fighters take it to heart when a fighter misses weight.

No really a lesson when all he did was proceed to take him down time and time again - a lesson would have been a edson or johnson like beating. It's besides the point - Khabib is not the best MMA grappler, in fact you could argue plenty more fighters have had better success in MMA - including sonnen and hughes.
He let him up time and again, just to toy with him. Abel literally was begging the ref to stop the embarrassment.

And Sonnen is not in the same league as Khabib.

And Sonnen is not in the same league as Khabib.
Credentials wise - No
MMA and what he has done in fights - Yes

I'm responding to the original statement. Stop getting offended just because it goes against the fighter you like. Khabib is NOT the best MMA grappler.

Credentials wise - No
MMA and what he has done in fights - Yes

I'm responding to the original statement. Stop getting offended just because it goes against the fighter you like. Khabib is NOT the best MMA grappler.
He might not be the best, but Sonnen isn't close to Khabib.

No chance.

Shut up.

GSP is more of less retired.

Trying to use Khabib breaking the UFC td record against him when he was still green.<45> What a noob.

B-but I thought Khabib can't shoot low singles and relies solely on his "closing the distance by bullrushing" to get the takedown from the clinch. I also thought Khabib can't take people down when they're not pressed against the cage. Did Conor fans lie to me?
<{1-11}>

Back