Are we really not going to get 230 main event named during this card tonight?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Tickets go onsale Wednesday, this is becoming one of the UFCs most mysterious main events that I can remember.

I'm getting curious as well. It's gotta be bigger than Poirier - Diaz.

How would yall feel about weidman vs luke for an interim title?

I was gonna post that Gast already has the next tittle shot but then I remembered the Colby situation so sure that sounds good.<31>

I was gonna post that Gast already has the next tittle shot but then I remembered the Colby situation so sure that sounds good.<31>
Starting to seem like a possibility but easy way out for the ufc. Weidman is from NY. I mean the winner should get next shot anyways. I'm hoping for something better though.

Jones v gus but the official announcement can't be done till CSAC gives the thumbs up and his suspension officially ends in October. It doesn't give long for tickets but it won't need to

Jones x Gustafson for the linear LHW belt

Colby Covington can fight Derren Till. Winner gets a title shot.

its a FP card
Not really a big event to announce
I can imagine something Mon or tues
If not Diaz as a main

Agree not the best announcement spot, and i expected it during the McGregor/Khabib presser.

With that said think tonights card reaches more viewers than an unscheduled presser on Monday or Tuesday.

Also the cards on FS1 not Fightpass, unless you were just referring to the cards level of quality.

Colby Covington can fight Derren Till. Winner gets a title shot.

Nah, Colby needs to fight Tyquil next. Once again, Tyquil was talking shit and now he needs surgery, go figure.

Jones v gus but the official announcement can't be done till CSAC gives the thumbs up and his suspension officially ends in October. It doesn't give long for tickets but it won't need to

No way. You don't run that fight with only 1 week of buildup. Would be cool though.

Just bump Diaz vs Poirier to the main it’ll satisfy us all

Agree not the best announcement spot, and i expected it during the McGregor/Khabib presser.

With that said think tonights card reaches more viewers than an unscheduled presser on Monday or Tuesday.

Also the cards on FS1 not Fightpass, unless you were just referring to the cards level of quality.

I thought it was a FP card
Shows you how I'm paying attention (I'm not watching) lol

but yes as a FS1 card I could see it

I thought it was a FP card
Shows you how I'm paying attention (I'm not watching) lol

but yes as a FS1 card I could see it

I'm just turning to it now. Was watching Stanford/Oregon game. One of the most unlikely comebacks ive ever had the pleasure of betting on and winning.

I'm just turning to it now. Was watching Stanford/Oregon game. One of the most unlikely comebacks ive ever had the pleasure of betting on and winning.

I completely forgot about this card until today & looked at it & thought it had to be a FP card
Ratings will be a disaster

Back