Tony Ferguson has been tested ONLY 1 time by USADA!

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Khabib was tested 3 times in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
However, Tony Ferguson has been tested ONLY 1 time by USADA!

If Conor somehow gets pulled from the fight and the UFC switch Ferguson in to fight Khabib, he is going to have a HUGE advantage!

Ferguson's test history for the 3rd quarter
2nomr7.jpg

Khabib's test history for the 3rd quarter
etxyfd.jpg

you can't fail if they don't test you:
<seedat>

Last edited:
Ferguson seems like the type of dude that would beat up someone that offers him steroids.

They don't test for DMT anyways.

I don't know, El Cucuy kinda looks string-beanish.

Plus, he's constantly taking his tendons to snap-down city.

One of da guys who I ain't raising an eye-brow over.

Ferguson is so crazy-goofy that even USADA is afraid to bother him. Quality guy, I say.

I don't know, El Cucuy kinda looks string-beanish.

Plus, he's constantly taking his tendons to snap-down city.

One of da guys who I ain't raising an eye-brow over.

One of the tale-tale sign of certain steroids is tendon rupture. Usually, these are the type of steroids that give tremendous strengths without bulking up the muscle mass.

number of times tested is irrelevant, either you're cycling correctly (and won't ever get caught), or you make a mistake and might get caught (unless you're a draw, then they'll let you make up an excuse to get out of it)

Why would Tony have a HUGE advantage? <LikeReally5>

Ariel: USADA are on record saying you've only been tested once this quarter.

Tony: PEDs are prohibited in snap down city. Now shut up before I ankle pick you.

Ladies and gentleman, the party has just begun

fMsHq7tVENx2SM--vNN1rDkSblHLIlMKi72137nUnl304W9sGpHYlCMTFRIzJtAdcI7cE5tW7iSTeXtgS_W3NHnL=w512-h287-nc

Tony is such a weido that almost no-one wants to test him. He probably pees in the cup while exercising on top of a yoga ball.

The last time he got tested he made the usada guy pee in a cup at the same time while having a staring contest.

USADA figures if a wire can take him out, he must be all natural...

Back