10 Fighters Who Handled Big Losses Well

Rockhold losing to Bisping

GSP losing to Sherk, Shamrock's first loss to Gracie - the ref didn't see him tap, and he quickly set that straight.

what a dogshit thread. Who literally gives a shit about something like that.

GSP losing to Sherk, Shamrock's first loss to Gracie - the ref didn't see him tap, and he quickly set that straight.
I dont know it wich reality you are living but i'm pretty sure that GSP blasted Sherk

giphy.gif

Everyone probably has a different list but certain guys like Fedor and Saku should be on all of them. It's nice they got Rich in there as well. He's extremely humble and a great ambassador for the sport.

I dont know it wich reality you are living but i'm pretty sure that GSP blasted Sherk

In the first fight, Sherk smoked him. It's the equal of Hunt's loss to McCorkle or Anderson's loss to Ryo Chonan. It's that loss to a guy who's 10 levels beneath you, that you had no business losing, and hope to someday live down. GSP smoked Sherk in the rematch. Anderson built a great legacy regardless how that wound up. Nobody talks about his Chonan loss. Hunt's loss to McCorkle seems forgiven.

Yeah fuck that. You know whats crazy about the internet though is everybody is back to reading. Even with a video. Like old school newspapers.

I'd always rather read. Chalk it up to crappy videos that we've all seen.

Ronda lost two title fights to go to another org and win the belt by armbar ;)

In the first fight, Sherk smoked him. It's the equal of Hunt's loss to McCorkle or Anderson's loss to Ryo Chonan. It's that loss to a guy who's 10 levels beneath you, that you had no business losing, and hope to someday live down. GSP smoked Sherk in the rematch. Anderson built a great legacy regardless how that wound up. Nobody talks about his Chonan loss. Hunt's loss to McCorkle seems forgiven.

2qaptzl.jpg

It's true.

She just has so many bad photos out there... Ughh

I have low enough standards I can overlook the bad ones.

I've smashed way worse, not gonna lie lol.

Back