Khabib tweets what Conor sounded like to him at the presser

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Imagine this Russian who doesn't understand English that well listening to this ranting, raving lunatic

Oh my shit

{<jordan}

I've lost count of how many threads you've made today, but I'd assume this is maybe your 5th one.

Yellow Card.png

I think it's funny the way Conor is throwing around the term "rat" in the most nonsensical ways. It makes people hesitate in calling him a rat (which is very fitting) because they don't want to copy his insults.

He understood enough to the point that his father had to get on social media and dick tuck about a pic. Khabib also understood enough to dick tuck about Putin and remove the Ali confrontation from his YouTube press conference video.

you mean his manager tweeted it you dumb motherfucker you

It’s funny cause it’s probably true...

Khabib really felt like this while McGregor was jumping around, making horse noises and screaming all types of nonsense with his veins bulging out of his forehead.

holy shit... maybe pazuzu possessed Mcg.

aren't you the absolute retard who claimed you were worried for mcgregor not doing promotion? stating that it was because he didn't want to say things that will come back to bite him? because he knows he would lose? what happened to all of that? You were wrong?!

Back