Odd Conor/Kabob prediction

Bowel-forged Stool

Manlet belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So today at dollar general I was working my ass off with a co worker when we decided to start a D&D campaign. The mood was right. High stress, like this fight, customers in line (but who cares, we aren't paid much) manager calling from home cause she's too strung out to work.. you get the idea, exact scenario to the T.. or in my case, the DG. So I'm roll playing kabob cause I lose the roll, he's roll playing conor (lucky bastard). We roll stats. I got a 9 on constitution (my highest wtf!). Conor man rolls 18, 18, 18, 17, 12, 14 (WTF!!!!, but accurate). So we start the battle and I'm getting torn a part as kabob. It gets to a point where the manager storms in because of online reviews (bastards) and slips and falls. She's out cold and we still have a huge line of customers sitting there and you know how we deal at DG, jobsb4mobs... so we rush to help her. We put a bag of ice on her skull and drag her to the back so we can get back to what's important. I'm getting t'd off on, failing my take down rolls hard. I don't know how I'll survive this campaign, so I call the DM or as we call it CM (cage master) to ask if I can get Conor char to do a USADA roll. Dude rolls a 19, totally clean. Well now I'm pissed off and I'm ready for my smoke break so I tell him if he out rolls me he gets a free swing at me IRL, but if I out roll him, he buys me a pack of pyramid cigarettes. As is Conor's destiny, he wins the roll and KTFO's me. I never knew devil worship could hurt this bad. Fortunately for me the boss came to at the same time, so he quit on the spot and she gave me a $25 bonus for taking the punishment. I'm not sure who the true winner is as I got a nasty concussion but can afford 4 packs of cigs. All I can say is kabob can expect a nasty concussion too come October 6th if our D&D campaign shows anything.

TLDR: kabob gets KO'd

So today at dollar general

Right out da gate

0 / 10

O8mBuBydQ3OAi8sE9Btu_Kick_the_Rope.0.gif

Won't bother to read. Khabib in 2 rounds. His team waves the white flag on the stool.

The UFC is subliminally picking Khabib in this promo. Notice how they made his eye look like the eye of a GOAT at the very end.

5127408112_07743a08be_b.jpg

Just enjoy your drugs.

Put the phone down or step away from the computer

Back