Is Barao fighting tonight?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He's listed on the pbp but I thought the fight was cancelled?

Ewell took the fight anyway. Even though Barao was over by 6 lbs and didn't even take them up on the offer of more time. He's shopworn, but he's still fighting.

Fucking bullshit

Barao knew this guy was never pulling out of his UFC debut

Unfortunately yes he is still attempting to fight

I'm watching it. Andre Ewell already walked out. Just waiting for Renan Barao. There he is, walking out to Ceu Azul (Ao Vivo)

Fuck him, these Brazilians just weigh in at whatever they feel like. Till also spends lots of time in Brazil.

Only for one round. Dumbest fight IQ I've ever seen. I don't want to see him compete anymore. Got his ass kicked from the outside for straight minutes without pressuring. NO jab, NO head movement, always moving back in a straight line.

Maybe the only guy on the UFC roster that BJ could beat

He can’t make the weight to fight smaller guys anymore. He’s washed up.

Wow.

I was sure they were gonna rob Ewell, but they got the call right.

Barao looked bad. He's a completely different fighter now.

The kid had his hands on his hips the last two rounds and Barao could do nothing.

He is an entirely different fighter.

The judge that scored for Barao should be banned

He looked asleep at the 2 Min mark of round 2. Had nothing, threw nothing and even when he got on top he just milked out the round.

But as terrible as his performance was, we had yet one more judge give him the fight. The scoring is so fucking bad in this sports entertainment platform.

Nog looks like my grandpa...

And he's been dead for a few years now

Ewell took the fight anyway. Even though Barao was over by 6 lbs and didn't even take them up on the offer of more time. He's shopworn, but he's still fighting.
was it really 6lbs!? ffs thats pathetic. glad he lost

Sad what has happened to Barao. Guy went from one of the best 135ers of all time to straight up can status currently and he's not even that old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back