Knee to the body

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Finished him similar to the way Mercier did. Good way to fight a taller fighter.

I love you Dunham. You're a hometown boy and have been doing your thing for a long time in the UFC. It's time to hang em up

Finished him similar to the way Mercier did. Good way to fight a taller fighter.

I love you Dunham. You're a hometown boy and have been doing your thing for a long time in the UFC. It's time to hang em up
Ha..............................gay.

It was beautiful.

Folks don't realize, that is every bit as devastating, if not MORESO than a shot to the chin.

It short circuits your whole body, with an added element of monstrous pain to boot.

It was beautiful.

Folks don't realize, that is every bit as devastating, if not MORESO than a shot to the chin.

It short circuits your whole body, with an added element of monstrous pain to boot.

Sergio Moreso ftw, I can rest assured now that my arch enemy Ben Sanders got an "L". I hate him 'cause Sherdog loves him, but I hate everyone Sherdog likes. Shogun, Perry, Lando, Condit, I hate all those guys.. And Tyrone Woodley, which is a personal dislike.

Back