Reminder: Khabib accepted to fight FW Champion with a 12 fight winning streak on two days notice

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

This needs to be talked about more, Khabib stepped up and was willing to fight literally anyone. Holloway seems to be unstoppable right now but Khabib accepted the fight instantly.

Pretty damn impressive.

Reminder: canner accepted a fight vs a guy who was on a boat in cabo doing tequila shots and had no chance to prepare; that guy then went on to finish conner in two rounds.

Reminder: Khabib and his father declined a fight with Jose Aldo multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder: canner accepted a fight vs a guy who was on a boat in cabo doing tequila shots and had no chance to prepare; that guy then went on to finish conner in two rounds.
<{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}>

No one brings up how khabib ducked cowboy. They were schedule to fight 3 times .!!!!! I remember khabib kept making fun of him for drinking beer . I think cowboy would beat him honestly

Reminder: Khabib's highest ranked win was Michael Johnson who is now at a lower weight class getting subbed by Darren Elkins in 2.

Mystic Mac after october 6th is gonna see a vision: khabib going on to beat fergie, the most unlikeable jabroni kevin lee, then max holloway moving up to 155, perhaps GSP if he comes out of retirement but he might not cos he has been ducking the difficult matches, and then finally moving up to welterweight, school T Wood tho that will be his biggest challenge but I think he will still come though.

Finishes as GOAT. That resume would be undebatable.

T Wood
GSP
Tony Ferg
Conjob MacFucker
Max Holloway
Kevin #1 Jabroni Lee
RDA
and any other fight from before is supplemental to that resume

Nothing says impressive like stepping up to fight a smaller man on short notice (one who's a good stylistic match up to boot.)

He accepted a fight against a FW McGregor had already beat on short notice.

Conor accepted a fight against his most dangerous stylistic matchup with zero gameplan when he fought Mendes and won it inside two rounds. He also accepted a fight against Diaz who had wins at Welterweight, two weight classes higher than the weight he had spent his UFC career fighting at, and nearly KO’d him in the first. Diaz has a hell of a chin.

He stepped up because the money was big enough, period. I don't blame him either, why not.

No one brings up how khabib ducked cowboy. They were schedule to fight 3 times .!!!!! I remember khabib kept making fun of him for drinking beer . I think cowboy would beat him honestly

I’ll certainly never forget it.

I flew to Vegas for 187 which was stacked to the fucking gills and that POS pulled out like always.

Nothing says impressive like stepping up to fight a smaller man on short notice (one who's a good stylistic match up to boot.)

Max is taller than Khabib and big enough to fail his weight cut so idk about smaller man

but then fought a real estate agent

so brave

Reminder: Khabib's highest ranked win was Michael Johnson who is now at a lower weight class getting subbed by Darren Elkins in 2.

That’s not true at all. Khabibs highest ranked win was RDA (#5). He now fights a a higher weight class, having just fought for the interim WW title.

Back