Brazilians in Brazil are unstoppable (FN137)

But I was told Russia is taking over the sport after last week's card.

Overseas UFC cards are like pro-wrestling undercards. Wall-to-wall squash matches.

I always like an outsider shutting up the crowd. Cmon!

Brazilians usually get easy fights in Brazil.

But I was told Russia is taking over the sport after last week's card.

Funny thing is its mostly Westerners saying Russia is taking over. Still waiting for that to happen. The day Russia has more champs than the US or Brazil maybe then I'll give a shit

well magana said usada only tests on weekends there....

Heh heh.

The lies you Americans tell yourselves to help you sleep at night.

So adorable.
So far, has there been a Brazilian fighter on this card that wasn't the betting favorites? Vegas isn't dumb and neither is Shelby, who's done a good job matching up ideal fights for the Brazilian Fighters.

So far, has there been a Brazilian fighter on this card that wasn't the betting favorites? Vegas isn't dumb and neither is Shelby, who's done a good job matching up ideal fights for the Brazilian Fighters.

Dunham has been eating kickboxers for breakfast and is off only his first loss since 2014, which was to a Judo guy
Trinaldo is a kickboxer off 2 losses in his last 3

Anders only 1 loss in 12 fights since August 2015, a tight split dec to the legendary Lyoto Machida
Santos 3 losses in 10 fights since August 2015, and his most high level opponent was a guy Machida easily beat

Little Nog lost 3 of his last 4 and the win was Patrick Freakin Cummins
Smilin Sam Alvey has lost 3 of his last 10 and is undefeated at 205

Randa Markos is on a loss-win streak of 12 fights and lost her last time out.

Need I go on?

Last edited:
Dunham has been eating kickboxers for breakfast and is off only his first loss since 2014, which was to a Judo guy
Trinaldo is a kickboxer off 2 losses in his last 3
"Eating kickboxers for breakfast"? First, No. Secondly, are you saying that Trinaldo is a kickboxer?
Over the last 5 years, Dunham is 5-4-1 in the UFC. Of the 3 "kickboxers" he's faced, he lost to Barbosa, Cerrone and beat Peason (a pseudo 'kickboxer' who was well past his descent from the Cub Swanson fight). The only good win he had was against Tibau. He got beat by all of the top fighters. No...Lauzon was past his prime.

Trinaldo, over the last 5 years, is 12-4. Notable wins over Medeiros and Felder. His last 3 losses came from Vick, Kevin Lee and Chiesa.

Dunham has been on the downward swing in a bad way and was below Trinaldo (41 years old...'all natty'). Squash match. Brazilian fans much happy.

Anders only 1 loss in 12 fights since August 2015, a tight split dec to the legendary Lyoto Machida
Santos 3 losses in 10 fights since August 2015, and his most high level opponent was a guy Machida easily beat
Thiago was initially matched up with Manuwa who's coming off 2 straight losses. It still would've been a "pick'em fight" for me being that Santos is moving up in weight (but the dude is a LHW). Eryk is going to be the underdog in this fight. He hasn't fought a lot of top talent.

Little Nog lost 3 of his last 4 and the win was Patrick Freakin Cummins
Smilin Sam Alvey has lost 3 of his last 10 and is undefeated at 205

This is the only fight that I think has Brazilian at a disadvantage. Sam is going to KO little Nog. Why Shelby matched them up? What other 205'er can Lil' Nog match up against that he has a chance? An opponent that will stand with him that's not too big?

"Eating kickboxers for breakfast"? First, No. Secondly, are you saying that Trinaldo is a kickboxer?
Over the last 5 years, Dunham is 5-4-1 in the UFC. Of the 3 "kickboxers" he's faced, he lost to Barbosa, Cerrone and beat Peason (a pseudo 'kickboxer' who was well past his descent from the Cub Swanson fight). The only good win he had was against Tibau. He got beat by all of the top fighters. No...Lauzon was past his prime.

Trinaldo, over the last 5 years, is 12-4. Notable wins over Medeiros and Felder. His last 3 losses came from Vick, Kevin Lee and Chiesa.

Dunham has been on the downward swing in a bad way and was below Trinaldo (41 years old...'all natty'). Squash match. Brazilian fans much happy.

Thiago was initially matched up with Manuwa who's coming off 2 straight losses. It still would've been a "pick'em fight" for me being that Santos is moving up in weight (but the dude is a LHW). Eryk is going to be the underdog in this fight. He hasn't fought a lot of top talent.

This is the only fight that I think has Brazilian at a disadvantage. Sam is going to KO little Nog. Why Shelby matched them up? What other 205'er can Lil' Nog match up against that he has a chance? An opponent that will stand with him that's not too big?
Why did Shelby match them up again?

"

Spoke too soon. Shelby strikes again.

Back