Jon Jones didn't snitch on anyone....

weaponzero2k2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
USDA only needed an excuse to cut his suspension because they are corrupt... think about it.... they are never going to reveal who he snitched on it's the perfect cover and everybody's gullible enough to fall for it... the sad thing is we live in a society that if you are rich or very good at something the rules shouldn't apply to you . And it appears everyone is on board with that and that's what's disappointing to me... the Jon Jones situation was a perfect opportunity for the UFC to get it right and completely legitimizes the Sports according to policies and procedures they claim they have or have instituted in the past.

think about it.... they are never going to reveal who he snitched on it's the perfect cover and everybody's gullible enough to fall for it...

except in every single previous case involving whistleblowers all the sanctions that have resulted from that information have been made public

every single instance

so if its different this time you dont think people will notice?

That's exactly what I said. Money has changed hands and USADA covers for Jones giving him an out for a lighter sentence. I think Werdum should turn USADA snitch. Get 9 months instead of 2 years. If Jones can get 30 months shaved. Werdum can at least get 15 months shaved.

Yeah you are right. The UFC needed a star back. Money talks. It is what it is

The disappointing thing we must ask as fans is why do we put up with this... just because he has talent doesn't mean he has above the rules which it appears that he is and every fighter should be at outraged.

That's what I said. It's a convenient scapegoat excuse that doesn't require proof or evidence and serves to shut down all corruption claims by the masses.

It's one whole big conspiracy and idaf if people post aluminum hat gifs, I've been posting ufc and athletic commissions are corrupt threads since 2009 and have gotten banned over it. Now it's become evident I see the majority agrees, well at least those with integrity. There's a lot of enabling scum here too.

except in every single previous case involving whistleblowers all the sanctions that have resulted from that information have been made public

LOL... I hope you're right but sadly people have short memories and it will never be revealed mark my words and bump This Thread if it revealed

DifficultFickleBarbet-max-1mb.gif

Anyone moron who brings up this idiotic "snitch" accusations should be mocked and shit on for their utter stupidity.

It doesn't matter...Jones will come back, crush AG, and then go on to do harm to many other fan favs.

USDA only needed an excuse to cut his suspension because they are corrupt... think about it.... they are never going to reveal who he snitched on it's the perfect cover and everybody's gullible enough to fall for it... the sad thing is we live in a society that if you are rich or very good at something the rules shouldn't apply to you . And it appears everyone is on board with that and that's what's disappointing to me... the Jon Jones situation was a perfect opportunity for the UFC to get it right and completely legitimizes the Sports according to policies and procedures they claim they have or have instituted in the past.

<seedat>

The disappointing thing we must ask as fans is why do we put up with this... just because he has talent doesn't mean he has above the rules which it appears that he is and every fighter should be at outraged.

man-lets-jump-him.jpg

That's what I said. It's a convenient scapegoat excuse that doesn't require proof or evidence and serves to shut down all corruption claims by the masses.

It's one whole big conspiracy and idaf if people post aluminum hat gifs, I've been posting ufc and athletic commissions are corrupt threads since 2009 and have gotten banned over it. Now it's become evident I see the majority agrees, well at least those with integrity. There's a lot of enabling scum here too.
you think protecting the reputation of a cagefighter is a higher priority for USADA than doping in the US Cycling team?

Anyone moron who brings up this idiotic "snitch" accusations should be mocked and shit on for their utter stupidity.

It doesn't matter...Jones will come back, crush AG, and then go on to do harm to many other fan favs.
Actually I agree with you because he didn't snitch on anybody like I said it was just a reason to get him to come back and not look like they're corrupt

For the record, I do think USADA is corrupt, but they're not so corrupt as to bend over backwards to protect a fighter. They will publish his snitch list eventually.

you think protecting the reputation of a cagefighter is a higher priority for USADA than doping in the US Cycling team?
Lol at your spin. Usada is corrupt, they accepted payola from the start. It's evident bro, Don't be naive.

For the record, I do think USADA is corrupt, but they're not so corrupt as to bend over backwards to protect a fighter. They will publish his snitch list eventually.
Years later they'll post that list after he's retired LOL by then it won't matter and it accomplish this goal WME needs their star back and they have Deep Pockets and for the record when you're bribing an agency.... it's not the agency you're bribing is who you bribe within the agency

Lol at your spin. Usada is corrupt, they accepted payola from the start. It's evident bro, Don't be naive.
well you went beyond that and accused them of fabricating the snitch defense. It's not in their interest to fake Jones giving up teammates. I think he absolutely did give people up, hence the shortened penalty- and that in itself is corruption.

I guarantee that snitch list never comes, all they will say because of fighter safety etc
We can't publish it. Some nonsense.

Back