Dominic Cruz: "McGregor Cheersing Dana White Means You've Already Lost The PC, But..."

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"i think conor just having fun. one thing u gotta understand when u got conor mcgregor cheersing dana white u already lost the press conference and thats whats smart about khabib nurmagomedov is he knew that. he knew that he wasnt going in there to win a verbal warfare battle with conor so he took the L and stayed very calm and as u see people adjust to conor and fighting conor this is the only answer. stay calm, stay collected, let him talk, let him do his show and hopefully u can keep your wits about the fight night not to get to emotional but conor looked like he had an blast doing it."

timestamped

Last edited:
Dom, stop jacking topics from Sherdog. I see right through you, buddy.

"i think conor just having fun. one thing u gotta understand when u got conor mcgregor cheersing dana white u already lost the press conference and thats what smart about khabib nurmagomedov is he knew that. he knew that he wasnt going in there to win a verbal warfare battle with conor so he took the L and stayed very calm and as u see people adjust to conor and fighting conor this is the only answer. stay calm, stay collected, let him talk, let him do his show and hopefully u can keep your wits about the fight night not to get to emotional but conor looked like he had an blast doing it."

timestamped

Pretty much what Mayweather did...before murdering Conair in the ring.

Cheersing?? huh

cheersing

364582DF00000578-3690051-image-a-2_1468498968775.jpg

English my second language, honestly thought it was cheering not CherSing:

Ha ha, fucking hell, it ain't Cher singing mate!
It's when you say "cheers" while clinking glasses.

Well, Mayweather and Khabib have spent the majority of their careers ducking other fighters. They got that in common.
No! Neither guy is a duck. Collectively are 76-0 lol. Also you don't follow boxing so you are out of your element kid

I doubt cheersing is a real word, I just looked it up and couldn't find it.

if a word only appears in the urban dictionary then I can't take it seriously sorry

Khabib was playing the silent bad motherfucker that could totally break every bone of the man that's next to him. He literally thinks he's unbeatable. But he got angry here and there. If there weren't any laws in this world, he would definetely beat McGregor to death and enjoy it tremendously in the process.

So Dominic is wrong. Khabib is not relaxed. He's angry like hell.

Back